Punishment

Before Zayan could reach the room, Ayaan already entered acting as if he has drunk water and now is bored and waiting but the reality was he was confused about everything he just witnessed.

After some minutes , Zayan also entered with lots of fear which was not known. by everyone because it was only zayan and his little self who knows that fear.

"Woah Guys!! The king is back! Welcome him. Sir? You want any juice or something to eat?" Bashir mocked him with hatred.

Zayan didn't wanted that hatred. He just wanted to feel loved. They all were thinking him wrong. His father never loved him let alone loving him more than all brothers. They are all misunderstanding. Zayan never received even a hug of love. Zayan wanted to scream and tell them but he kept looking down

"S-sorry sirs." He said softly.

"Oh you are sorry? Why are you sorry buddy?" Kareem said with sarcasm but Zayan felt a little happiness. thinking Kareem called him buddy. His little self was getting happy to get first nickname.

Zayan quickly recovered his imaginary happiness and replied because he knows that it isn't time. "I-i came late sirs."

"Ohh so you know you were late? Enlighten us where you were? Or were you planning to escape on the first day itself?" Ayaan inquired as he was still curious.

"Uh um no sir. Sorry I was finding the canes you wanted. Zayan said and Ayaan knew it wasn't the truth but he didn't press on it.

"Good now. Let's start with punishment. You are grown up man so just hits won't be fun right? Go bring the most spicy chillies." Bashir said angrily but who will tell him that Zayan isn't that grown up he has little Zayan with him. Even scoldings are enough punishment for that baby Zayan.

And Asim widened his eyes. He understood what exactly is Bashir going to do. "Bhai please, he is elder than us. We can't disrespect him."

"So? If he was eldest then shouldn't he have thought before snatching our Baba's love from us?" Bashir said harshly which was enough for everyone to agree that they are right.

"Here." Zayan entered with plate containing 5-7 chillies. Bashir signed zayan to stand in front of him. Then ordered him to kneel which Zayan did.

"Since it's your first day I won't make you take out your shirt. But here you will chew these chillies. And chew then properly after every 15 hits I will give you new one. And I want the previous one Properly crushed till then understood?" Bashir announced the punishment but what he didn't knew was Zayan is sensitive to spice due to little space.

"S-sir please-" Zayan tried to say but kareem spoke cutting him off. "Woww great idea Bhai! Now he will know how we burnt in jealousy when Baba spent time with him instead of us."

"Sir please n-no chilly. It burns mwe no Iwike it." Zayan was having hard time controlling little Zayan who was trying to take control. Brothers didn't noticed the slip of language.

"Shut up! Or say simply you lost at first day only. Then we can leave from here." It was kareem. He has seen since childhood how their father always said that Zayan is more obedient.

"N-no sir. Just please not chillies. Anything else." Zayan said again with almost crying voice.

"Stop drama everyone and you! Take one in mouth fast. I don't have whole day for you." Said Bashir harshly pushing the plate infront of him.

Zayan was petrified he quickly took one chilli and put it in mouth. But he didn't dared to bite it. He didn't wanted it, it was too spicy little Zayan won't be able to handle it. So he just kept it in mouth.

Meanwhile Bashir took one cane and stood behind him taking the position.

Swish

The first hit came without any warning which made Zayan bit that chilli unintentionally and on the spot his mouth filled with burning sensation.

"Good now keep chewing it I want it perfectly crushed by 15 hits or else.." saying this Bashir didn't gave him time to adjust and kept hitting him.

Poor Zayan was already very sensitive to cane because of harsh memories and now he was terrified of his brothers anger so he was trying his best to chew the chillies as much as he can do he won't get into trouble.

By the end of 15 hits when Bashir ordered him to spit out the chilli. It was properly chewed and his eyes and nose was flowing uncontrollably. Even his mouth was dripping saliva.

"Good good." Bashir praised and Kareem again brought the plate smirking at the horrified expression of zayan.

"N-no m-more. Please." Zayan tried to request but Kareem put it in his mouth.

"Stop acting like a baby and wasting our time." Saying this, Kareem backed away and let Bashir hit Zayan

After around 4-5 hits kareem stopped Bashir and pointed to zayan. Which angered kareem. Zayan was scared. He didn't wanted more burning sensation. So he kept chilli in mouth but didn't chew it.

"You think it's funny wow!" Now I don't care how. I want the chilli crushed within next 10 hits." Announced Bashir to which Zayan nodded fearfully.

It was a really difficult task because the hits were paining too much specially with his father's memories and now he will have to keep biting the chillies without any break because Bashir hits fast so it won't even take a minute to finish 10 hits.

And same thing happened, he had finished the hits and asked for chillies and zayan fearfully chewed the chillies as much as he can before spitting them out so he would not get into trouble.

"It's fine. Not satisfactory but I am letting it go this time." Said kareem thinking it must be burning really bad because zayan was totally red.

"T-thank y-you." It wasn't stutter. Zayan was failing to form words because of too much spice on his tongue.

Kareem again bought the plate. And Asim couldn't take it. He was melting, he didn't wanted anyone to go through those chillies. He is also an officer he knows these tortures and experienced them too in training.

Zayan was helplessly going to put another chilli in his mouth when Asim said cutely. "Come on bhai. We have so many days to teach him how to behave. For now you promised me to play with me. Pweaseeeeeeeee let's gooo."

"Wait baby. Let me do just some more rounds. It won't even take 10 minutes." Bashir said evily.

"Noo do it later. I want my Bhai now." Complained Asim even Ayaan joined in saying me too.

"Okok my stubborn babies. For you I am letting him go." Saying this Bashir put the cane down which he took up because first cane was broken.

"And you! Don't you dare to eat or drink a single thing till you satisfy us with dinner understand?" This time it was kareem.

"Y-yes i-i won't." Said Zayan painfully as he was hurt seeing how Bashir was praising and loving Ayaan and Asim.

Bashir and kareem smirked seeing how they made an impact on their brother and now he is afraid of them so now they can easily take years of revenge.

Author Note:

How's it?
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Credit of this chapter and previous goes to torturelover. I am blanked when it comes to punishment so I asked her for help.