Bonus Chapter

Third Person Pov:

Zayan entered the house and searched for Bashir and found him in living room. He and his brothers except Bashir went outside to enjoy. Bashir had a client meeting who will come at their house.

Forgetting Bashir had a meeting, Zayan went and jumped on Bashir who chuckled and caught him protectively before anyone could warn him about the ongoing meeting.

"I played so many rides, drank chocolate milkshake and ate a yummy dessert. The we...." He told everything he did today excitedly unaware of the judging looks.

"Oh, Is it so? You had so much fun without me!?" Bashir teased playfully as he ruffled Zayan's hair.

"Don't tease me! And You promised me you will take me outside!" He pouted unaware of judging look.

"I will! I will!" Bashir laughed.

"Excuse me, can you go so that we can resume our meeting. I don't have time to waste" The client said gritting his teeth, making Zayan look at him shocked, he didn't notice him.

"Sorry for the disturbance. When this boring meeting will end?" He said standing, mumbling the last part.

"You aren't causing any disturbance. Stay here" Bashir pulled him in his lap and ruffled his hair again making him pout.

" Let's resume the meeting" He further added sternly, Zayan flinched a bit hearing stern voice. Bashir rubbed his back to soothe him. Zayan snuggled in Bashir's neck.

"I can't continue. It's gross" the client said disgusted.

"Ahh! Continue. My brother didn't ask your opinion" Zayan giggled looking at the client. Bashir felt proud of his brother and also laughed at his reply.

"I am not talking to you, you stupid!" He yelled furiously, making Zayan flinched. Others were furious but they knew Zayan will handle it.

"Not my fault. You didn't mention the name, impolite man" Zayan said calm yet stern.

"You have disrespectful brother on your hand, Sir.Kindly throw him away." The client said furiously and that's was it for the brothers.

"We aren't signing any deals with you from now onwards. Get out Now! " Bashir growled furiously standing up as Zayan stood up and went to his brothers being unbothered but irritated by his brother's furious and stern despite knowing it's not for him. Though he was furious with Bashir as he practically interrupted his session with his client. But now, he ruined his plan. His face said it all which was noticed by his brother who chuckled but Bashir shook his head being done with him.

"What are you saying!? I will suffer a huge loss and My company, I will lose it!" He said shocked. He couldn't afford this.

"You should have thought before speaking to my brother" Bashir shouted furiously.

"Sir, I apologize. Give me a chance, please " the client begged but Bashir stood firm and twisted his arms making him scream in pain.

"Should I call the security or you will leave!?" Bashir growled. Scared, he ran away.

"You ruined my fun. Don't talk to me" Zayan pouted.

"I am sorrieee" Bashir said cutely, holding his ears.

"First, sign the deal with him" Zayan said looking at him more like glaring. He was just having fun with him.

"Fine" He sighed in defeat. He had learned these days that he can't any argument with him.

"Second but last, Stand in the corner" Zayan grinned mischievously while others mentally facepalmed.

"Whyyy!?" Bashir whined as others laughed internally at his situation.

"You twisted his arms. Poor man " He pouted. Bashir looked at him with a face 'is he poor but not me?'

"Do naa" Zayan whined to which Bashir laughed and did as Zayan instructed.

"Let's play video games" Zayan said cheerfully sitting on the couch.

"Betrayer" Bashir mumbled hearing it as he was Zayan's partner in game.

Kareem bought the PS4 , Zayan's favorite game. Then they started playing. Zayan forgot Bashir was standing in a corner according to his order until

"Zayan! Are you call me or should I bang your head!?" Bashir yelled, his legs were tired.

"I forgot!" Zayan exclaimed standing up but called him back. They played the game having fun with each other. The room was filled with the sound of laugh. After playing, they ordered the food from outside. As the order arrived they made a fort and watched a horror movie while eating. Zayan was literally jumping whenever a frightening scene came. He hug the who was beside him.

"Change it! Change it!" Zayan said in fear hugging Bashir and hid his face in Bashir's chest as the most frightening scene came according to him.

"Why did you even suggest horror movie if you can't watch ? Don't wake me when you get a nightmare!" Bashir shook his head being so done with his brother but hugged him and rubbed his back.

Asim was about to change the movie when Zayan whined

"Don't change it!"

They looked at him as if they saw a ghost.

Soon, they slept there together exhausted. For Zayan, they didn't off the light as he was scared after watching the horror movie which was not even half. But in the middle of night,.....

"Bashir, wake up! " Zayan shouted, whacking his shoulder. His face was filled with tears.

Bashir groaned waking up. He slowly opened his eyes but shot right up as he saw Zayan crying.

"What happened!?" He asked worriedly looking at him

"Nightmare" Zayan pouted scared. With a sigh, Bashir made him lay down and hugged him. After comforting Zayan, he slept while hugging him.

Author Note:

I hope you like it!

writerrherrr hope you like it and enjoyed it.

Spoiler of the Next Upcoming Book in this week Only if you want:

With same character of Reunited, Stand together:

The Khan Brothers had abusive parents, Zayan, the eldest of them took the abuse on him to protect his younger brothers. The younger brothers could do nothing but pamper him and shower him with love and care. When Zayan turned 18 on his birthday, their parents gave them a big shock. They sold Zayan to a couple who were in need of a child.

When Zayan met the couple, he thought 'They will abuse him like his father ' but he was shocked when he was showered with love. But it was until he became a successful business man ranked top no.1, they started using him as a mean of their money bank.

The Three Brothers, Bashir, Aayaan, and Asim were left broken but they become each other's solace. After five years, Bashir become successful, he and his brothers with the newborn baby left their abusive parents. But they didn't forget their elder brother, Zayan and kept searching for him.

Zayan, the world regards him as an emotionless and Ruthless. No one has seen his face as he wears a mask. But his secretary and bodyguard knows how childish and innocent their boss is! They wonder how he got so successful despite his childish behavior at the age 25 years old. At the age of 24 years old, he lost his adoptive parents in a car crash. Just one day before they died, they had transferred their property to Zayan as. They were regretting their actions. But when they were coming back to apologize, they got in accident and died. He longed for his brothers love and is finding him. Though he had lost hope. Maybe he would be alone always.

So, how's it? Do you want this!?