Anger

At morning:

Zayan Room:

He couldn't sleep the whole night with what heard. He tried to ignore but he couldn't. He tried to forget but he failed. It is said that sometimes a person can easily forget good memories but bad memories? They are stuck with a person like a gender ascribed at the birth. Bad memories were struck with him since the moment he became 5 years old. He was told his identity, what he was at that age and the words chosen by his parents stuck at him. But he didn't know he was sold by his real parents. But this wasn't what he was shocked about the most. What he heard, shocked him. His father abused them to protect them. He mostly abused him because he was easy to abuse as he wasn't their blood and he wasn't emotionally attached to him. He did love him but not more than his brothers. His father received threats either to kill them or abused them. At first, he ignored but the person harmed bashir to tell them, he was serious so he had to chose the second one. He could have called police but the person knows his every single move. But his mother enjoyed when he was abused just because he wasn't her blood, she hated him. He sighed. One more secret to kept hidden from his brothers. He looked at the watch, It was time to make breakfast. He saw the calendar and smiled. 1 month left For Ramadan. His eyes widen, he have to prepare for Ramadan too. He freshened up and cleaned the whole house. Then he went in the kitchen and checked the groceries. He had to buy groceries. He cooked the food quickly so he can go to the market. When he was finished making the food, all brothers were awake and sat at the table. He served them and took a small portion of food and went to his room not his father which he had took but his room given by his father. It had become his habit now. The room was small and dark. On the corner, there was an old teared mattress and beside it, an old cupboard. Once he was a boy who was scared of dark but now he was okay with it. He smiled and sat on the mattress and ate in silence. After he ate, he went back to the kitchen and saw they were already gone but a sticky note caught his eyes. He read and sighed.

Clean my room again. There is still a dust. This time I leave you but if you made a mistake you will be punished.
~Bashir.

This can wait. He need to buy groceries first. He took his car keys and went to Sabzi Mandi.

 He took his car keys and went to Sabzi Mandi