Getting Love

Third Person Pov:

"Here's your food" Zayan said calmly while giving them the food.

"Put it on the bed and leave" Bashir said coldly. Zayan did as he was instructed.

"Seriously, I can't believe how can he act as if he is a victim" Kareem said furiously.

"Let's go outside and have fun. We shouldn't let a venom ruin our mood" Asim said calmly, controlling his anger.

They agreed and left without telling anyone.

Meanwhile with Zayan:

(Zayan is in his parents room with his parents)

"I will make a special juice for you, Zayan" his father said lovingly while ruffling his hair. Zayan's head in his mother's lap.

"I will make it, baba. Tell me the recipe" Zayan replied ready to get up but was stopped by his father.

"If you are gonna make it then how is it special?"his father laughed.

"Hmph! Don't laugh at me. I am just innocent boy" Zayan pouted.

"Oops! I won't. Zayan's father is sorry" he said while kissing him on his forehead.

"Andddd Zayan forgives youuu!" Zayan replied cheerfully.

"Thank you, my king. If you allow me"   His father said dramatically bowing.

" Welcome! Welcome! You can leave " Zayan replied playfully as his mother laughed.

°A stupid guy. Easy to fool°  his mother thought bitterly.

"Mama, should we go to the amusement park?" He asked a bit hesitant. He always wanted to somewhere with his parents to enjoy like other kids.

"Ofcourse, my son. If that makes you happy" she replied with a fake excitement, controlling his urge to roll her eyes.

"What his mother -son duo talking about?" His father said coming with a juice.

Zayan smiled, seeing orange juice. He didn't like it though. He could drink it to make his father happy. He happily took and drink it.

"It's soo yummy" he said like a child while putting the glass on the dressing table beside the bed.

"Why did I said it special, my son?" His father asked with a phoney smile.

"Because it is made with my father's love" Zayan laughed whole heartedly.

"Zayan wants to go to amusement, Zeeshan " She said being sweet. ( I wish I could kill you two but then you are at least making him happy unlike his brothers ~ Author)

"Well, then let's goooo. Get ready" Zeeshan said with a laugh.

Zayan immediately hugged his father and then his mother out of excitement while they did a fake chuckle at his behaviour.

Soon, they were in the amusement park. The park was filled with rides. Zayan eyes sparkled seeing the view. Zayan dragged his parents to a ride which is called roller coaster.

"Yahoo!" Zayan yelled in excited as the ride started playing. As the ride ended, Zayan jumped up and down cheerfully.

"Let's go to other rides, Zayan" Zeeshan said with a laugh. After that, they took many rides which were filled with their laughter. They spent whole day in the amusement park. It was night so they went to the restaurant to eat something. They ordered biryani and ate together.

"Let's go, I am full and tired" Zeeshan sighed while standing up. Zayan nodded his head and soon they reached home.

"We are so proud of you, Zayan. Proud of you for being stupid" Zeeshan said mumbling the last part as they entered their room. Zayan got emotional, his eyes teared and he hugged him.