Little Zayan

Third Person Pov:

When they left Bashir took Asim on his back and Kareem took ayaan while Zayan was still on his knees. They didn't even look at him. He sat there with tears filled in his eyes. But at the end he was going to win their love with this thought, he got up.

His mouth was still burning and his body was aching because of hits. He silently stood up and was going to his room. When his phone suddenly rang. He happily clicked on receive with tear filled eyes and put it on his ear.

"Hello! Zayaaaaan!! How are you buddy. I reached India safely." Arush said happily.

"It's such a good news, Aru! How's your father? Why did he called you in such a hurry?" He asked happily, forgetting everything.

"He got fever. And yk he is grumpy when he is sick." Arush whined.

"Good luck, Arush! He laughed.

"Tell me about your brothers" Arush inquired happily.

"Oh! They are great yk! Overprotective brothers type!" He lied, while entering his room.

"I am happy for you, Zayan. Let me talk to little Zayan nowwwww. I am missing him" he whined as Zayan laughed.

"How ish chuuu!?" Little Zayan yelled happily but hide his hiss and burning. He knew big Zayan don't want Arush to be worried.

"I am good, my little cutie pie" he teased.

"Nooooo, me no pieee. Me yourr little buddy" little Zayan whined with a pout.

"Oh is it so?" He asked teasingly.

"Yesh! Yesh! Innocent little Zayan." Little Zayan said cutely jumping around.

" Okay, okay! Calm down! My little buddy. Tell me did you ate food?" He laughed at his enthusiastic boy.

"Yesh. Me ate full food" little Zayan lied as he was trained to.

"Good boy. My little buddy did a good thing by eating full meal" He praised him. Only if he knew.

" Let's plwy games pleaseeeee" Little Zayan whined.

"My silly baby, how will I play with you when you are far away from me" Arush teased again.

"Oppsie. Tell me stories thennn" he said excitedly.

Once upon a time, there was a boy named John who wanted to take part in a football competition but for that, he had to compete with a boy from another class with his team but if they lose they will have to resign form sports forever. It was unfair but he agreed to play. There were wining but in the last round the opposite team score one more round. To make it draw they had to make one score so they will given a new game to play. While playing his hand touched the bowl and his team made score. But in reality, it was a foul. John knew it so he told to the goal keeper. The goal keeper said that no one knows but he replied he knows it. In the end the opposite team won but the principal was impressed with his honesty and gave him a chance to participate in football competition " Arush said with a smile.

"Yayy, it's soo good storieeee." He replied cheerfully

"I know I am quite talented, bro" Arush laughed.

How's yowr dwy, chu?" He inquired happily

"It was good but tiring" Arush said with a sigh.

"Then rest chuu. Me will punish you otherwise" he replied angrily.

"Aww, my baby will punish me. Is it so? " Arush teased ready to take the challenge.

"Yesh, me and bigg Zayaaaan will punish youuu veryyy baadd" He said angrily.

"Nooo, big Zayan. No bring big Zayan " Arush replied immediately petrified.

"Then Chu will resst. If no then Chu knows he will be punishh" he threatened cutely.

"Yes, yes! Chu knows but me no wanaa punished so me will rest. Don't worry." Arush replied cutely, acting scared.

"Chu is good boy. Chu good. Chu will not be punishedd" he praised him cute. Arush really wanted to laugh but he knew better.

" Yes! I am good boy. Now me free punishment" Arush said silently laughing.

"Yeshh, Chu is free but owly if he rest"  he replied cutely.

"Okay, my little scary baby. I understood it fully. Clear as mirror " Arush said doing a salute even if Little Zayan couldn't see it.

"My little baby, I have to go now." Arush added a bit sadly.

"It's okiee, chu. Me will talk later" he replied

"Thank you, my baby" Arush said ending the call.

Little Zayan jumped on the bed and took his paci and a block piece.  He started playing with that piece while putting paci on his mouth. He was so engrossed in it, he didn't know half an hour already passed.

"Zayan, we want a dessert dish in 15 minutes" Zayan quickly slipped out of little space as he heard Bashir yelled. Scared, Zayan rushed to the kitchen quickly and started making sheer khurma.

After 15, he made it and hope it was good enough to please his brothers.

He went in their room and gave them.

"Stand till we tell you how's it" Bashir said taking a bite. It was delicious but he would never say it.

"Better. Now go away" he said coldly without looking at him.

"Okay, Sir" he replied, his tone dead. He was tired mentally and physically both. His tone did shocked others but they composed their posture.

Just then the bell rang confusing everyone. Who would be here at this hour!?

Zayan went towards the door and opened it. He was confused seeing two couples. But what they said shocked him to the core!

Author Note:

How's it?

How are you doing?

Hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to vote and comments your thoughts!

Love you all!

Take care!