Hospital

At hospital :

"Nurse, Here's mobile of the patient. It doesn't has a lock. So please call anyone and inform him/her of his condition " Doctor said hurriedly while giving her the phone and went to do operate him.

The Nurse opened his mobile and went to his call log. She saw a few numbers and she called one by one but no one picked up. She was about to give up but then she noticed a number named Life Line, thinking this person must be very close to him, she called him and thankfully, he/she picked up.

"Hello, buddy " The person on other side said cheerfully picking up .

"Sir, The patient has got into a terrible accident. You are requested to come at **** hospital" Nurse replied politely. Listening to this, Arush felt as if his world stopped and he was dying.

"I am out of the city but I will reached in 2 hours " Arush said worriedly, getting up. ( According to google, it takes 2 hours)

"Sure, Sir" The nurse replied ending the call.

After 2 and half an hour:

"There's a patient who got in accident two and half an hour ago. He is admitted here." A man said hurriedly to receptionist.

"Yes. He is in **** ward" the receptionist replied. The man rushed there and waited for the doctor to come outside.

" Are you related to patient?" The doctor inquired as he step out of the operation room.

"Yes. I am Arush, his best friend" He replied immediately. He was hella worried for his friend. Zayan was his best friend, brother and everything.

"We did our best but his condition still critical. I am sorry to say but if he doesn't show slightest positive sign in these 24 hours, We will lose him. " The doctor said sadly. He couldn't anything. It hurted him when he couldn't save the patient but it wasn't in his hand.

Arush sat down with a thud. He couldn't digest the information. He couldn't lose him.

The doctor patted his shoulder in a comforting manner and left. Arush couldn't stop the tears that threatened to fell and cried. He could now understand how Zayan felt when Asim was shot.

His eyes widened as his remembered someone. His brothers. How would he tell them ? How will tell his brothers that he is in critical condition? How will tell his brothers that he can die anytime?

With a trembling hands, he picked his phone and called Bashir

Bashir - italic
Arush - bold

Hello, Who is it?

It's me , Arush. B-ashir, come in the **** H-ospital fa-st.

Why!?

I will te-ll you when you all will arrived here.

Okay, I will come in 5 minutes.

By-e

Arush ended the call and held his head. He was confused how Zayan got in accident but at this moment, he didn't care. He wanted Zayan with him. He needed Zayan. Every minute felt like an eternity. After some minutes which felt so long, he saw Zayan's brothers coming towards him.

"Why did you call us in such a hurry? And How are you? " Bashir inquired perplexed.

"Zayan, H-e got in terrible accident. If he condition doesn't show slightest positive reaction in these 24 hours, he will die" Arush replied closing his eyes.

"This is why you called!? He is better dead!" Bashir said unbothered. He was irritated. He came here for nothing. While it same for others.

"The Heck! You are saying!? He is your brother!" Arush yelled furiously. His eyes widened. Wasn't Zayan said he was in good terms with his brothers?

" He isn't our brother. He snatched our parents love. Besides, he is adopted. He didn't care about us. " Kareem said, his tone furious. Arush understood Zayan lied to him.

"I wish he dies" Asim spoke out as if it doesn't effect him even a bit. Arush eyes blazed. His nostril flared. He couldn't hold the anger he felt towards them and yelled out

" Love!? Your father love!? He doesn't want your father's love. But he won't give you that love either. It's not that he is selfish. It's because He knows you won't be able to handle it "

"What do you mean!?" Ayaan inquired perplexed. He as well as others were shocked and confused.

"Your father is an abuser. He love to torture him. Do you know why? Because he wasn't his biological son. In the name of love, do you know what he did with him. He tortured him, abused him; mentally, s*xu*lly and physically. He never let Zayan be in peace. His punishment was harsher. Even an enemy wouldn't do that" Arush said furiously without taking a break.

"You are lying! If he tortured him then why would Zayan go with him?" Bashir said shocked. He couldn't believe what he heard. He couldn't believe that they hated him for nothing.

"Your father brought him by giving money to his parents. They needed child but when you were grown. Their love care and everything shifted towards you. Then you all came. They loved and cared for you all but he was ignored. Your mother treated him like a slave. Your father that time has a little bit of love for him so he sent him school. Then one day, they started to receive threats either to torture you all or kill you all. It was none other than Zayan's parents. They did for fun. They took a Mafia help for it. Your father has an easy choice, he took Zayan as a mean of torture. But as he didn't harm you all. The Mafia who was a psycho felt angry so he harmed bashir. Your father decided to abuse but not too much. Just for a show. Sometimes, He would threatened Zayan to make you all do the work of household. If he refused he would be hit or punished. Whenever you make a single mistake, he would punish Zayan for it. That's why he would yell at you for a single mistake as he was scared of his father's punishment. After seeing a bid of abuse on you all, he took divorce from your father and forced Zayan to go with him. That day, Your father blamed Zayan for everything. He would punish him even if he had no fault. His punishment includes can breaking, whipping, hitting by thorn cans and different types of cane depending on him, and so on. It is just a bit of punishment, I am telling you. He was forced to become Army officer by your father. Your father knew the punishment would be hard there for him to handle. To torture him further, he forced him. Mostly he would sell Zayan to his friends who will r*ped him. To cope with all of it, Zayan took little space as his comfort place. But your father ruined that too" Arush told them every thing from the beginning leaving them in shock...

Author Note:

Do you think they will realise their mistakes or will take this as a make up story ?

Will they have a chance to amend it before it's too late?

Stay tuned to see.

Vote and comments!

Take care !