Fun day

Third Person Pov:

Zayan woke up with a smile on his face as the bright rays of the sun shone through Bashir's bedroom window. His smile dimmed as he noticed his brothers weren't there. He remembered slipping into little space. Scared, they left him being disgusted, he rushed down. But sighed in relief noticing they were sitting in the living room while Bashir was cooking.

"You should have woke me up. " Zayan said his voice a bit shaken up. He had still not recovered from the fear of being abandoned.

"Why are you shaken up?"Bashir inquired worriedly as he noticed the tone and hugged him.

"Thought you left" He mumbled snuggling into Bashir's embrace.

"Stupid! You were tired so we thought to not wake you up" Bashir said whacking him gently on the shoulder. Zayan parted the hug and make him stand aside. Then he started making the food but he was dragged away by his brother.

"I am making the food that's it. Sit in the living room" Bashir said sternly.

"I am elder than you " He groaned.

"Not mentally" Bashir said dragging him away from the kitchen and making him sit on the couch. Zayan gasped hearing it and for sure, he will take revenge.

"Now, Stay here. I will bring the food" Bashir added sternly and left.

^What to do?^ he thought confused but grinned widely a he got the idea to take revenge.

Asim, Kareem and Aayaan smirked internally. They knew Zayan was thinking about how to take revenge? He didn't left Arush so how will he leave Bashir. They were eagerly waiting for it.

"I am coming. Wait for me" He said leaving without waiting for their reply .

"Starting of evil plan. I wish I had popcorn" Asim chuckled while others agreed.

Soon, Bashir came with a tray if food.

" Where's Bhai?" Bashir asked confused while sitting on the couch.

"He is coming in a minute. I think" Kareem said controlling his laughter.

" I am here" Zayan replied sitting with a grin and mischievous eyes.

After eating and cleaning the table, Bashir entered the room while opening the door but a water bucket fell on him.

Bashir closed his eyes knowing very well who did this. He removed the bucket and  went to cupboard to change his clothes but when he opened it, he screamed loudly seeing the spider. But it was fake. He isn't going to leave Zayan at all. Frustrated, he was going outside his room but due to the water, he slipped and fell down. He was regretting his decision of messing with Zayan.

Meanwhile in the living room:

They were laughing hard seeing everything through Cctv camera but when Bashir fell, Zayan breathe hitched. He didn't think about this at all. What if Bashir got hurt because of him? He stood up and rushed to his room, his brothers followed him.

"Bashir, Are you alright!?" Zayan asked crouching down.

"Ahh! It's paining a lot " Bashir lied. He wanted to tease him. He was angry but seeing Zayan like this, his anger vanished into thin air.

"I am so sorry because of me, you got hurt" He said checking him. His eyes was teary and full of guilt.

"Yah! I am kidding " Bashir said whacking him.

"I would have hurt you" he mumbled but was whacked by Bashir.

"It's hurts " he yelled glaring at him

"It should. You can never hurt me. Now stop saying nonsense" Bashir said sternly.