Chaper 9 - USJ Attack

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing off where we stopped-
-3rd POV-

Aizawa: "Those are villans."

Everyone got shocked with that.
A big purple human like villan got out of the portal
These things are called, Nomus.

Kurogiri: "Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here

Kurogiri: "Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." Said a voice, before the shadow had gain eyes.
Aizawa: "The trespassing the other day was the works of these scumbags after all, huh?"

Back down where all those villans where, they start to walk towards them.

Shigaraki: "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't belive he's not here." He said lifting his arms up a bit. "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Aizawa's scarfs levitate as he prepared to battle against all those villans.

Kirishima: "What? Villans? There's no way they could get into a hero school!"
Momo: "Teacherz, what about the trespasser sensors?"
Thirteen: "We have them of course, but..."
Todoroki: "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planed with some sort of goal in mind." Some of the students flinched his statement.
Aizawa: "Try calling the school. These villans even had something counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quirk, too."
Izuku: "What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."
Aizawa: "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

Aizawa jumps and goes flying down to fight with the villans.
The long distance shooters villans got ready to charge but Aizawa uses his quirk to erase their quirks and using his scarfs, it wrapped up on them and pulls them to hit them on their heads.
The other villans also tried to attack him, but since they were for hand-in-hand combat they could not get close to him.
Meanwhile back up, the students ran back at the exit in a way to contact for help, Izuku stayed back to watch Aizawa's fight.