Any Direction

5 girls...Louise, Harriet, Nellie, Lian, and Zaina.

They're normal, middle school girls...they deal with braces, boys and book reports....but they're lives will change forever when they meet a certain boyband, and find a match to each of them...not in a relationship way, a weird twin that is exactly like you way. Creepy, I know but they will find out how to live with it. They just have to survive this summer with eachother...yay?

Louis' POV

"What were you boys thinking!?" Uncle Si yelled to us over the phone.

I should introduce myself first. My name's Louis and I'm part of the famous boy band called One Direction and right now we did something we shouldn't have done.

"Why do boys have to always get into trouble?" Uncle Si asked us.

"Well, it started as a fun game of Truth or Dare and then it kind of escalated from there." Liam told him.

"You mean to tell me you stole a car and crashed it into a lake because of a stupid dare?"

Yep, you heard right. We stole a car and crashed it into a lake. The boys should have known not to trust me driving a car and the lake came out of nowhere! Luckily the lake was shallow and the car didn't go underwater...that much.

"We will pay for all the damages!" I told Uncle Si. I mean we have enough money to do so.

"You thought you had a choice? Know what? It's not even about paying for the damages! You guys have to be more responsible! No parents are going to let their child buy your music after they see it in the magazines!" Uncle Si is really pissed off with us this time.

"We can make up for it! Maybe we can be part of another charity thing?" Zayn suggested.

"That gives me the perfect idea. You all have to be part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program." He said.

"Really? That seems fun." I said. I mean we would only have to see them once a week.

"But this one is different. Each of you will have your own little sibling to look after. They'll stay at your home for the whole summer vacation." He can't be serious. We're famous and we ain't got time for that!

"But they'll be alone for almost the whole time cause we'll be doing interviews,concerts, and stuff." Harry protested.

"No need to worry! Consider all of that cancelled! You guys will be with your little siblings 24/7." My jaw dropped to the ground. No singing or traveling for the whole summer? The directioners are going to hate us!

"Uncle Si! We'll start losing fans by doing this!" Niall told him.

"No you guys won't cause you will post what your doing with your little siblings everyday on twitter. The fans will love all of you even more!" Looks like Uncle Si made up his choice. For the whole summer we'll probably be watching annoying little 5 year olds. Oh joy!

"I think we're done here." Uncle Si said and with that he hung up.

"Why couldn't you do a simple dare!?" Liam yelled/asked me. Is he blaming this all on me?

"You didn't have to take the dare!" I retorted back. Yep. Daddy Direction is the one who stole the car. I was just the driver.

"We are not going to fight over this! It's just a little thing we have to do over the summer and then everything will go back to normal." Zayn said.

I guess he's right. It's not like it's forever that we have to do this.

Nellie's P.O.V

"Do you have any idea what you guys did? Sneaking out to go to a high school party? You're 14! Only in 8th grade!" My mom shouted.

I looked over at Louise and Harriet. This is their fault. They convinced me.

I bit my lip, as I always do when I'm nervous. My mouth felt warm with a sour tasting liquid.

"Oh my god! You're bleeding!" Lian yelled.

Everyone got up and crowded me. They were all so protective of me.

"I'm fine. I must'a cut my lip with my braces. Something that you will never have to deal with!" I joked. I was the only one in the group who needed them.

"This does not excuse you girls! You could of gotten hurt! Plus there was alcohol! I'm enroll ing you girls in the Big brothers Big sisters program." She yelled.

"You can kiss your summer goodbye! You'll be with them 24/7 the whole summer! Have fun!"

Great we are going to be stuck with a bunch of 5 year olds. Fun.