Chapter 26: Paying The Price

Chapter 26:

Lian's POV

Where could Nellie and Niall possibly be? They were gone for a while and I still need to talk to Nellie. Everything I told her was stupid and we should just forgive each other and go on Tumblr and call it a day.

"Nellie? Niall?" I scream nowhere in particular.

No response. This is getting a little worrisome. With Nellie's past she could be halfway to Canada now with Niall chasing after her. Oh God I have to stop her from getting that far!

"I'm going to check outside guys. Maybe they're out there." I suggest. Please let them be out there. Please.

"Call us if you find anything." Liam tells me.

I step out of the front door.

"Nellie? Niall?" I shout.

I look to my right...nothing. I look to my left and I see a sight that I will never forget.

"Nellie!" I scream.

I run to her frail,limp body.

"Please talk to me. I love you. You can't leave us!" I pound on Nellie's chest over and over again.

"NELLIE!" My tears fall on Nellie's cold body.

"Niall!" I hear the boys yell.

I look over Nellie to see Niall dead. Nellie brought him down with her. While the boys grieve over Niall, the girls come over to Nellie with tears streaming down their faces.

I fade for a while after that. All I remember was the boys carrying the bodies in, laying them together on the couch.

"Lian, are you alright?" Liam asks.

"I don't know." I answer honestly.

"We'll get through this together." He pats my head as if that will solve all my problems.

It was my fault she died. And now I have to pay the price.