Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

 We Don't Really Have A Song

-----------------------------

Lian's POV

"You can let me go now." I tell my mom. Her and her hugs. Not as good as Nellie's hugs, but they're loving.

"Never. My poor Princess Fiona. Are the boys treating you alright?" My mom asked using my nickname. You know the princess from Shrek? Yep, my mom got my nickname from an ogre. 

"Mom. Don't forget about the two sons you have at home that wrestle me everyday! I'm use to this kind of stuff." I remind her.

"I know. At I least know that your brothers at home take care of you. These boys here are crazy! They dropped poor Louise on her head!" My mom said slowly letting me go.

"I think I'm actually okay here. You should really meet  my 'big brother' Liam. He's responsible,nice,mature-basically he's like me." I tell her.

She stared into my brown eyes to see if I was telling the truth.

"As long as you feel comfortable, I'll let you be. Let's go check on Louise." She smiled.

"Thanks Mom."

Then we started to walk towards Louise's room or the castle is what Louise is calling it.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" My mom stops in her tracks and rummages through her bag.

"Here it is!" She triumphantly takes out a can and hands it to me.

"A pepper spray can?" I always wanted one of these...

"Just in case something happens and I'm not there." She says.

Is she really trusting me with pepper spray? I know the first thing I see I will spray.

"Thanks...I think."

Then we go through the door to Louise's room.

"How's everything?" I ask Mrs.Tomlindaughter.

"Still the same. Harry's a unicorn, Harriet's a pegasus and I'm a-"

"lollipop!" Louise finished.

"Hey Louise..." I trail off.

She giggles and points at me.

"You're a werewolf." She said and starts to howl.

"Umm..." I wasn't sure what to do, but to howl back.

"We should take a picture of this for day 2 for our twitter." Harry suggests.

"Well, everyone isn't here." I tell him.

The only people that are here are Mrs.Tomlindaughter, my mom, Harriet,Harry, and I. Oh and of course Louise. We've decided that we are going to take shifts and we got the first.

"Let's do it anyway. It'll be fun." Harriet said.

"Alright."

We all huddle up around Louise and smile. Harry takes the picture with his phone and uploads it to twitter.

I look onto my twitter and see the picture and the comments. A few of them were nice, and a few not so much:

I hope you feel better soon! :)

One down, four more to go.

That last comment really got to me. I feel my bag and make sure I have my pepper spray. Looks like I might be needing this stuff after all.

Liam's POV

"It's all my fault Liam. I really messed up big time." Louis said with his hands on his face. We're in my room just chatting about what happened.

"It wasn't your fault. The girls shouldn't have ran off like that. They're old enough to know what's right and wrong." I reason to him. I mean if the girls didn't run off to a party, Louise wouldn't be in the hospital.

"I guess you're right, but..." He trailed off.

I take his shoulders and look into his eyes.

"This is not your fault."

Harriet's POV

"C'mon whoever wrote that comment was just jealous," I said.

"ANd it's only temporary, right?" asked Nellie.

"That's what the doctor said," Zayna said.

"But it still....scares me," Lian said

A/N: Hey readers! Guess who wrote this chapter! Guess...Guess...Guess... 

WATCH MYMUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!