Chapter FIVE: Sistas!

Chapter 5:

Sistas: The Cheetah Girls

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louise's POV

The movie was boring.

Lian is going to kill me for saying that...

"Well... Now what?" Asked Zayn.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis and I screamed together.

Ok well that was scary...

"Me first." Said Harriet.

"Harry! Truth or dare?" She sing-songed.

"Dare." He replied confidentially.

"I dare you to.... Kiss all the guys and tell us who's the best kisser." She smiled.

I gotta say, this girl has moves.

"What? I can't do that! Not in front of you girls!" He pleaded.

"We'll be fine. We've seen Magic Mike, well except.." Lian trailed off. We all turned to look at Nellie.

"Are you guys talking about that movie again? Seriously, that doesn't live up to what's on tumblr, eh?" She smiled evilly.

"Did she just say eh?" Niall asked.

"Yup! I'm from Canada!" She smiled brightly.

"Okay! Enough stalling! Harry, get to the smoochie, smoochie!" Harriet coo'd.

He groaned. And crawled over too Louis.

He pecked him on the lips and moved on.

"No, you're not getting off that easily, Styles. I said kiss, not peck!" Harriet commanded.

Harry went back over to Louis and full on kissed him. Nellie got up and ran away screaming.

It actually was a little weird.

Lian was hiding herself behind a book. Wait? When did she get a book?

Next Harry moved on to Niall.

"Woah! This is Harry's dare I-" Niall was cut off by Harry's lips.

When Harry finished Niall had a disgusted look on his face.

This is fun.

Nellie's P.O.V

I ran to the first room I saw. I opened it and saw that it was just a closet with a blanket in there.

What am I suppose to do in this closet? Suddenly an idea hits me and I go to the corner to cuddle with the blanket. I take my phone out and go to the Tumblr app and look at...well everything there.

"So, this is where you ran off to?" I hear a voice ask. I look up to see it's Lian.

"Yep. I'm on Tumblr. Wanna join me?" I ask her. She's a beginner on Tumblr, so she really doesn't know any "Internet Talk." 

"Sure." 

Soon she's right next me on her phone on her tumblr. 

"Do you want to tell anyone we're in here?" She asks.

"Nah. They'll find us eventually."

Lian's POV

"What does shipping mean?" I ask.

"You've got to be kidding! Everybody on Tumblr knows that!" She yells to me.

I sort of know what it is, but at the same time I don't. Nobody on Tumblr explains the language!

"You're a meanie!" I try to say in my best baby voice.

(Taylor, you're gonna love the next part.-EB)

I grab the blanket she was cuddling into and pull it off of her and onto me.

"No that's my blanket!" she screams at me.

She tries to get the blanket back from me, but I have a strong grip on it.

"It's dark in here!" I tell her and try to pull the blanket over my head.

"I'm sacrificing you to the darkness!" She tells me.

Soon we're in  full out tug a war mode fighting for the blanket. As we're fighting for the blanket, I notice an envelope lying on the ground. 

"Nellie look!" I point at the envelope lying on the ground.

We both stop and stare at it. Should we open it? Should we read it? Stuff like this gets us in trouble all the time. As I'm fighting with myself, Nellie picks up the envelope and opens it. Once she is done with that,  she looks at it.

"They're invited to a celebrity party! All the hottest celebs are gonna be there. It starts tonight at 11:00. WE HAVE TO GO!" She says.

Oh god. This is the stuff that gets us in trouble, but it's also the most fun to do. Yeah, you heard right. Nanny Any has a bad side.

"We'll show the girls and sneak off tonight. The boys will probably be in bed and won't suspect a thing." I smile evilly. Once I get started with my plans there is no turning back.