Chapter 8: Take Me Home

Chapter 8:

Take Me Home-

-----------------------------------

Harriet's POV

Crap, it's the guys.

"One Thing it is!" Louise yelled and the music started.  And the guys made there way on stage.

"Come on, sweetie," Harry said holding out his hand, singing I took it then started to spin him around until he fell on his  ass.  I looked over and saw Louis holding Louise by the ankles and she pulled down his pajama pants, yea they're all wearing pajamas.  Louis dropped Louise on her head and pulled up his pants, bitch your pants are more important than a 12 year old girl you're supposed to be a brother to.

"You good Louise?!" I called.

"Amazing," she replied.  I looked over at Zayn and Zayna, and Zayna had just taken Zayn down, while singing.  She knows karate, took classes when she was little.  Then at Lian and Liam and Liam was just trying to pick her up but she was too fast.  Then at Nellie and Nial who were just doing a half hearted pushing fight.

I didn't even notice him creep up behind me but Harry picked me up and put me on his shoulder and I couldn't get down he had me in a death hold.  And by the end of the song we were all captured.

"Thank you!" the 10 of us yelled before the guys carried us away.

"What were you 5 thinking," Simon yelled at us when we go in the car.

"We were thinking that we just had the night of our lives!" Nellie yelled.

"And the cake was amazing," Loiuse said.

"And we looked amazing," said Zayna.

"And we played hide-and-seek," I said.

"And we're in big trouble now," said Lian.

"Big time," said the guys and Simon.

"What are you going to do ground us?" I asked.

"Yea you're not our mom," said Louise.

"We should tweet this moment," Harry said and we all looked at him, "Or not."

 "My head hurts," Louise said.

"Why?" we all asked and Louis had a sudden fascination with the floor.

"Louis dropped me on my head," said Louise smiling her butt off.

"Should we take her to a hospital?" Simon whispered to Louis.

"No, she was dropped on her head as a baby, she's like immune to it now," I said shrugging.

"It's true," Louise said.

------------------------------------

"Okay so I'll take the first shift," said Liam outside the door.

"ARE YOU GUS SERIOUSLY TAKING SHIFTS WE WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO SLEEP!" Louise yelled through the door.

"SHE'S RIGHT!" I yelled.

"GO TO SLEEP!" Nial yelled.

"We'll try," said Lian and we all glared at her.

"Well I do need some beauty sleep," said Zayna.

"Fine," said Nellie who went to turn off the lights.

"You're going on tumblr aren't you?" asked Zayna.

"Yep!" Nellie said and we all went on our phones and did random stuff all night,

----------------------------------------

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" asked Harry.  "We have rice crispies."

"I guess we'll take the rice crispies," said Lian and we all ate rice crispies.

Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" asked Simon.

"Crap, it's my mom," I said.

"Well answer it," said Lian.

"She's gonna...." I said before Louis reached over and answered the phone.

"Hello," he said.

"HARRIET MARRIE STELA!  WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!  YOU CAN'T JUST GO TO CELEBRITY PARTY!  WHO ARE THOSE BROTHERS OF YOURS!  I WANT TO MEET THEM!" my mom yelled and I sat there horrified.

"Mrs. Stela!" Simon roared.

"Who are you?" my mom asked.

"I'm the guardian of the brothers," said Simon.

"Well you're doing a great job," said my mom sarcastically.

"I did not authorize this!" Simon yelled and we literally all sunk into our seats.

"Then where did they get the tickets?" my mom asked.

"A-a closet," Simon stuttered.

"Oh, a closet.  I see," my mom said and I signaled the shut up signal to Simon.

"Mrs. Stela!" Simon yelled.

"I'm coming over there and I bringing the rest of your mothers," my mom said before hanging up we all worriedly looked up.

"Come on they're just 5 moms, what can they really do?" asked Simon.

"My mom is a stubborn, this is how it goes kinda mom," I said.

"When you get my mom fired up, you're dead," Louise said.

"My mom is strict as can be, strait as a line," said Lian.

"My mom is the gossiping, hair styling girl with total sass," said Zayna.

"My mom knows how to shoot a bow and arrow, and owns legit arrows," said Nellie and we all looked at her.

"We are officially dead," said Liam.

"Come on it's 11 vs. 5," said Harry, "How hard can it be?"

"Don't bring us into this, they're our moms," I said.

"Okay, we're pretty screwed," said Louis.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE IN TROUBLE!  Hope you like and ha I wrote it Izzy because you didn't.

-Alix