Chapter 13: What the Hell- Avril Lavigne

-------------------------------

Lian's POV

This whole situation with Louise and Ethan made me decide that I have to call Danny my boyfriend. I mean we've been going out for about a year and he told me he loves me. I know, we're in middle school and people think it'll end, but I really don't think so.

"Hello." I hear my Danny's familiar voice say.

"Hey Danny! It's me, your wonderful girlfriend Lian!" I exclaim to him.

"Hey babe! How's everything with the boys? They aren't doing anything..." He trails off.

"No! Eww gross. They're basically my brothers." I tell him. I can't believe he would think that I...EWW!

"Okay. Just making sure. Cause I love you. I would hate if anything bad happened to you." He's so caring!

"I love you too. Maybe we can meet up tonight?" I ask him.

"Sure. I'll come over and pick you up at 6:00 PM? Maybe we can catch a movie."

"Sounds like a date. And I'll be standing outside.And you do remember where I said I'm staying..right?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Alright see you later!"

And that's where the phone call ends. What time is it? Woah, it's already 4:00! I better get ready if I want to be ready in time.

*Hours of getting ready later* (I thought I would spare you the boring details.)

"One last shoe and I am...done!" I yell.

I get off my bed and see what damage I've done. Usually the girls help me get ready for my dates with Danny, but everyone is kind of busy with their own thing.

I look decent. Good enough for me!

"Why is there a boy outside?!" I hear Liam ask everyone.

Didn't I tell them I had a date? Wait...I guess I didn't. Oops.

I run down the stairs to Liam.

"He's my boyfriend Danny." I told him simply.

"Why is he here?" I could see how aggravated Liam was.

Should I tell him the truth that we are going on a date or should I lie. Well, lying is never the answer, but it could be helpful in some situations, but the truth can set you free also, and lying...

"Lian!" I looked up at Liam's face. I don't think he would get angry knowing the truth.

"We're going on a date. And my mom knows about him and lets me go on dates with him all the time, so really this isn't a big deal at all." I waited for a response.

Is he going to answer me? Cause Danny isn't going to wait all day...well, actually he probably would, but I would never do that to him!

"Well see you later." I start to head for the door.

Suddenly an arm blocks me from going out the door.

"No." That's all he says and walks away.

No. I've never heard that answer before. Since I'm usually so responsible I've never gotten that answer. And especially without a good reason too.

"Can I at least tell him goodbye?" I say disappointed that I won't see him for very long.

"Only for a couple minutes."

"Thanks...for nothing." I quietly say the last part.

I jog outside to meet Danny and my heart starts beating like it did for the first time I met him.

"Hey Lian. You look beautiful" He's so sweet! I'm just wearing a white t shirt with jeans and a bracelet that says Any Direction. The girls and I made each other bracelets when we first met. We've never taken them off since.

"Danny, my "older brother" Liam told me I can't go out with you tonight." I told him with my head looking down.

"What? He can't do that! He's not even your brother! He's not the boss of you."

Right then and there. Something just clicked in my mind.

"Yeah...you're right! I can do whatever I want. Let's go Danny."

I lock arms with him and we start to walk to his mom's car. Hey, it's not like we're old enough to drive yet. What do you expect?

We start to drive off and as we start driving away I see Liam running outside trying to stop me.

I know once I get back to the house I'm going to be in a lot of payne.

A/N: Sorry guys for it being so long. I guess I started writing the chapter and forgot to finish it for all this time. And I'm super duper sorry if the chapter isn't that good. I just wanted to write something about Lian's relationship. -Emily A.K.A Lian