The Beginning

Waiting in the halls of a hospital is a very happy 10 year old named Izuku Kirishima. The reason he is so excited is because he can't wait to meet his little brother."

"Father how much longer until we can go in to see mother." Izuku said looking up to his father, who in return said "you will just have to wait my little dragon."

Right as his father finished his sentence the doctor came out of the room his wife was in saying "I am looking for the Kirishima family." When Izuku and his father heard there last name they walked over to the doctor who led them into the room.

Once Izuku got into the room he ran over to his mother who was holding his new baby brother. When Izuku got to his mother bedside he gave her a big hug and then looked at his baby brother.

"Izuku would you like to hold him." to which Izuku got excited and said "yes I would like to hold him and I promise I will be careful with him."

As Izuku was given his brother, his father came over to his wife giving her a kiss on the head saying how proud he was of her. Then he asks his wife if there new son has a name yet, in which she shakes her head saying no."

"I think Izuku should name him." said Miss. Kirishima

"I think that is a perfect Idea dear. What do you say are little dragon." said Mr. Kirishima

Izuku then looked up at his parents with a very big smile saying "I have already picked a name for him and if you two didn't already and I think it should be Eijirou."

"That is a lovely name Izuku. Now can you bring him over here so I can put him to sleep please."

"Ok mother" then he whispered into Eijirou ear 'I will protect you with my life no matter what happens I will always be your big brother.'