Resting is for the weak

The next day after school Kiri & Mia head over to the Hospital to pick up Izuku.

Once there they head to Izuku's room where they see him sitting by the window looking outside.

Hearing the door open Izuku turns around to see his little brother and best friend.

Kiri then runs over to hug Izuku who in return just pats his head. After a minute Kiri let's go and looks at his brother who looks emotionless.

"Izuku are you ready to go home?" asks Mia

Izuku just nods his head as he gets up from his chair.

The three then head home.
_________________________

Once home Izuku just heads to his room without saying anything.

Mia goes to Kiri putting a hand on his shoulder and says "just give Izuku time he should be back to his normal self soon."

"Thanks Auntie Mia."

"You're welcome dear" the two then hug each other.

After a bit Mia heads to the kitchen to make some dinner.
_________________________

After two days of being home and mostly sleeping Izuku started to get bored and angry.

On the third day Izuku started to get ready for work until Kiri comes out of his room. Seeing Izuku by the front door Kiri asks "Izuku what are you doing?"

"I am going to work obviously"

"But you where told to rest by the doctor"

Getting a little frustrated Izuku snapped saying "I know, but I need to work for you to go to school and for everything else."

"But you really need to relax or else you are going to kill your self."

"Ejiro Kirishima you need to understand that I need to do this. I have already have lost two days of work."

Izuku then turns around to leave and storms out of the house.

Kiri starts to cry as he picks up his phone to call Mia.

"Hello sweetie"

"Hey Auntie Mia"

"Omg are you crying?"

"Ya it's Izuku he yelled at me"

"Why did he?"

"Cause he left for work and I questioned him about it"

"Don't worry sweetie I will go talk to him about it. Also do you know where he is working today?"

"He is probably at the mechanic shop so he doesn't have to see you"

"Ok thank you. I will go get him and drag his ass home."

"Thanks again Auntie" says Kiri while laughing a little

"Your welcome dear"

The two then hang up the phone.
_________________________

Mia shows up to the shop and storms up to the door and barges in the door while yelling "IZUKU KIRISHIMA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE."

"Ooooh someone is in big trouble"

"SHUT UP CRAIG" yells Izuku angrily

"Ok man just don't hit me with the wrench again."

Mia gives Craig a weird look and looks to Izuku as she says "we will talk about that another day, but get your ass over here before I drag you by your ear."

"Fucking fine"

Izuku walks over to Mia who grabs his hand and drags him outside to the car. Once in the car Mia looks at Izuku as she yells "WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING?"

"Well how the fuck else am I going to pay off the hospital bills and pay for Eijiro schooling, plus everything else?"

"Even if you just rest for the week, but knowing you that won't happen so maybe you could take the weekend off."

Mia then looks at Izuku who is pasted out.

"Sleep tight Izu" Mia says as she then puts a blanket she has in the back seat on Izuku.

Once back at the apartment Mia was able to get Izuku up to the 10th floor and puts Izuku in his room.

Mia then writes a note in the kitchen what she told Izuku in the car when he fell asleep. Mia then heads home for the rest of the day.