Izuku's answer

It's has now been 3 days since Nedzu and Aizawa came to the house to give Izuku offer. Ever since then Izuku has been really having a hard time deciding whether to accept or not.

But on the third day Izuku is at a cafe with Mia and soon Izuku brings up the offer he was given.

"Oh Mia. Ejiro's teacher and principal were over the other day and gave me an offer."

"Oh ya, what was this offer?" Mia say's really curious.

"Well-" Izuku then proceeds to tell Mia what Nedzu said three days prior.

"OMG Izuku that is so fucking amazing" Mia says while cheering in excitement.

"Haha I am guessing from your reaction you think I should take the opportunity"

"Uhh yeah. You would be stupid not to take it. Why were you not going to?"

"Uhhhh. Honestly I haven't really decided."

"Well I am going to say it again you would be an idiot not to take up the offer. Also you will be around Ejiro more often. You have always told me that you miss hanging out with him."

"I guess you're correct" Izuku then goes silent for a moment before he says "I think I have finally made my decision"

_________________________

Nedzu is sitting in office drinking tea and watching the students threw the cameras until he heard his phone ringing.

Picking up the phone Nedzu says "hello principal Nedzu speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hello Nedzu. It's Izuku Kirishima speaking"

"Well hello Mr. Izuku. Have you finally made your decision?"

"Yes Nedzu I have and I would like to take you up on that offer."

"Wonderful. You can start on Monday and don't worry about talking to your jobs or anything else I deal with all that for you. You just take the weekend off and have fun with young Kirishima."

"Again thank you so much Nedzu and see you Monday."

"See you Monday"

The two then hang up the phone and Nedzu smiles.