hospital

After about three day's Kirishima was able to be released from the hospital.

Now standing outside with his friends waiting for Izuku to show up to pick them up to go back to the apartment.

"where is he, he should be here by now" Kiri says worried about his brother who should have been there by now.

Mina puts a hand on Kiri shoulder saying "Kiri you need to clam down. Izu will be here soon to get u-" right as Mina was about to finish her sentance a car pulls up and the two recognize it as Izuku friend Mia.

Mia gets out of the car walking over to the two giving Kiri a hug who says "Auntie Mia what are you going here and where is Izuku"

"don't worry sweetie Izuku is at the shop"

looking down Kiri says "So Izuku won't be home tonight?"

Putting her hand on Kiri Mia says in her motherly voice says "He says he is sorry, but he is trying his hardest for you dear. Just remember everything he does for you is to keep you happy dear."

"Ok thanks Auntie"

Standing in the back Kami whispers to Sero 'Kirishima Aunt is a total hottie'

'your right bro'

Kyouka looked at the two with a weird look as she smacks the two as she says "what the fuck you two don't say that"

The two rub there head as they both say "fine"

Mina then yells to the group "are you guys coming"

"Yes" yells back bakugo

The group walks over to the three.

"Hey kiddos" Mia says to the group.

They all said "hello", but Kami said "hey hottie"

"Bro what the fuck that's my brother best friend" Kiri said while giving Kami a odd look.

"Haha nice try kid, but I am a Lesbian" Mia says while laughing.

"Oh" Kami then looks down.

Clapping her hands Mia says "come kids lets get going and when we get home I will make some lunch."

Everyone then gets into the car and heads home.

Hours later everyone is sitting in Livingroom watching movies until they hear the door open.

Kiri gets up and runs to the door where he see's his brother who looks really tried.

"Hey brother"

Izuku just waves his hand and then walks past Kiri to his room Kiri then looks down sad while walking back to the couch.

"Hey shitty hair what's got you all mopey"

"My brother is home and didn't even say hello to me"

Mia walks to Kiri as she says "don't worry I will go talk to him"

"Thanks Auntie"

Mia leaves the room and heads over to Izuku room where she then nocks on Izuku door.

"Izuku can we talk please"

Mia heard no answer and kept nocking until she gave up and opens the door. Once opening the door she finds Izuku sleeping face first on his bed.

"Oh I guess we will talk later" Mia closes the door and goes back to the others.

"Poor Izuku is sleeping already" Mia says walking into the room.