Before UA and the Exam

10 years later the two brothers are living in a cheap apartment. Kiri and Mina have become close friends over the past years, Izuku and Mina have also become close having a siblings bond.

Izuku got to never finish school cause, he had to work and take care of Kiri. Izuku first job is at a cat cafe during the weekdays and at night he would do car repairs. Kiri would also get small jobs during the summer to help Izuku pay bills, but Izuku would always make him spend it on himself.

Now we go to the last day of middle school with Kiri and Mina. The two of them are walking out school talking about random things.

"Kiribabe, what are you going to do over the summer break. I am going to do some training to get ready for UA."

"Well Mina, I am hopefully going to do some small jobs again this summer so I can help my brother pay for my schooling. I am also going to get some training done as well."

"Kiribabe you know he is just going to make you keep the money like he always does. Also we should train together and maybe if big brother Izu is not working he could help us, cause we all know how good of a teacher he is."

"Ya I know, I just would hate for him to get another job just so I can go to my dream school. I am also scared that he is going to work himself to death on of these days" Kiri said starting to cry and then continued "also I will see if he will help train us."

Mina then looked over at her crying best friend and gave him a big hug telling him how everything is going to be ok. After they let go of their hug and Kiri dried his tears Mina said "how about we go get some food and maybe some baking supplies so we can make something for Izu."

"That sounds like a good idea Mina, I think we should make him his favorite food and maybe some cookies."

"Oh ya that sounds perfect he will be sure to love it" Mina says smiling happily.

After the two pick up everything that they need they go to Kiri's house to start. When they walk into the house Kiri sees' a note saying "Hey Kiri and Mina most likely. I have to work late tonight at the shop and I most likely won't be home until after midnight, so please don't stay up waiting for me please. Also tell Mina she is more the welcome to stay the night if she likes. Love your big brother."

Kiri then sets the note down with a sad look which makes Mina sad as well.

"Well what did the note say Kiribabe."

"It said that he is going to be home extra late tonight and that he doesn't want me to stay up late waiting for him. He also said that you can stay for the night if you like."

"Oh ok, I hope it's not to late. Also I will stay over so we can make those cookies for Izu and maybe watch some tv as well."

"Sounds good Mina."

"Well I am going to go call my mother to let her know that I am staying here" said Mina as she walks away to call her mother and change out of her uniform. Kiri also went to his room to change as well after putting everything in the kitchen.

Later when they make dinner and their cookies they go into the Living room to watch some tv.

"Hey kiribabe what kind of show do you want to watch, I think we should watch something funny."

"Then we should watch Rick & Morty we haven't watched the new episodes yet."

"Great idea Kiribabe." The two of them sit on the couch under the blanket watching tv until they fall asleep.

Hours later we see a tall man with horns, a tail and scales going up his arms come throw the door in his work outfit cover in dirt and grease.

Once he gets throw the door, he hears the tv on and he starts to wonder if his younger brother stayed up waiting for him. When he gets to the Living room he is happy to see Mina and Kiri sleeping, he then turns off the tv and fixes their blanket then kisses both of them on forehead saying goodnight.