The USJ

A few weeks after the Bakusquad meet Izuku it's time for the class to go to the USSJ.

Aizawa is standing at his desk and says "Ok you hell spawns it's time for me to take you to the USJ and we are going to be meeting Pro Hero 13, who is going to teach you rescue training."

The group goes out to the bus and everyone was talking random things until they got to the USJ.

Once everyone goes inside and find 13 standing there waiting for them. They talk with 13 for a bit as she tells them what they are going to be doing.

"Oh cool you got fake villain's" said Kiri as he pointed to the portal.

The two Pro's looked to where he was pointing.

"Those are real villain's. So please be on guard students" said 13 as Aizawa went down to start fighting the small time villain's.

Out of nowhere came Kurogiri as he started to fight 13 and then separated the students throw out the USJ.

Kiri & Katsuki where both teleported together. Kiri got up from were they fell and then ran over to Katsuki who was still on the ground.

"Bakubro are you ok"

"I am fucking fine Shitty Hair"

Katsuki got up from the ground and then started to walk away.

"Hey man wait for me"

The two then kept walking until they found some villains. One of the villains spotted them so a fight ensued. The fight was going good until Kiri notice a villain with a knife going for Katsuki.

Kiri was now running to save his friend.

"BAKUBRO WATCH OUT" yelled Kiri as he pushed Katsuki out of the way getting stabbed with the knife instead of his friend.

"WHAT THE HELL SHITTY HA-" Katsuki yelled until he saw Kiri on the floor with the knife in his adman. Katsuki then ran at the villian and then used a very large explosion to knock out the villain.

Katsuki then ran over to kiri rolling him onto his back and noticed that Kiri was crying.

"Bakubro I don't want to die"

"I promise you will not die on my watch"

Katsuki then picked up Kiri being mindful of the knife. He then ran to the front were he sees All Might fighting the Nomu. Once he got to the stairs he layed Kiri beck down and when the class saw them, they came running over.

"Bakugou what happened" asked Momo as she was making bandages.

"He saved me from getting stabbed. I should have been watching my surroundings better."

Mina then walked over to Kiri sitting down then resting his head on her lap.

Kiri then looked up at Mina "Mina I don't want to die. What about Izuku he will be so heart broken"

"Ssshhh shh you will be ok Kiri. Momo will fix you up a bit before the ambulance gets here."

"Ok Mina, but if something bad does happen please tell Izuku that I love him and he is the best person in my life."

"No don't say that you will tell Izuku yourself."

Momo then comes over to do First Aid on Kiri, but part way thru he passed out.

Mina was now full on crying hoping nothing bad happens.

After a bit All MIght defeats the Nomu, the rest of the hero's then show up arresting the knocked out villain and the injured are taken to the hospital.

"Oh how am I going to tell Izu this" said Mina

Bakugou then puts a hand on Mina and says "would you like if I tell him with you"

"Yes please Bakubabe. I just don't know how he is going to react because this is his little brother and his last living family member."

"I know this must be hard Pinky, but me and the squad will be there to help"

"Thank you so much" she then hugged Bakugou and then the two went to call Izuku.