Hero vs Villain training

It was the second day of UA and it was the classes first day of hero training.

The class is talking in their own little friend groups. With the Bakusquad boys getting yelled at by Bakugo and the only two girls of the group are talking about girly stuff and how the boys are being stupid.

Jirou all of sudden covers her ears and Mina looks at her worried asking "hey Jirou what's wrong? Are the boys being too loud cause if they are I will give them a piece of my mind."

Jirou laughed at her friend and shakes her head no saying "no it's not the boys. I just hear heavy footsteps coming towards the classroom, but I think I can handle it."

"oh good I don't have to beat the boys, but I will if you need me to though."

"I know you would" the two girls laughed until they heard the door open.

In comes the NO.1 hero of Japan "All Might" the class yells most of them excited to see the hero.

All Might then walks to the front of the classroom looking at all of the students and says "Good morning students it is I All Might and I hope you are all ready for your first day of hero training."

All students cheered and then All Might continued "everyone grab the suitcase with your number on it and that will have your outfit inside of it. Now let's go Plus Ultra."

After All Might was done talking he pushes a button and then one of the walls open up to show the suitcases with the classes hero outfits.

The students get their outfits and then go to the change rooms to get changed.

_________________________________

Once everyone was done getting changed they all meet in the viewing room of ground beta. Where All Might then explains what they are going to do for the training exercise.

"Ok students today we are going to do hero vs villain training. Now you are going to pick numbers from this box and the person with the same number as you is your partner for this."

Each of the students pick a number. Mina then walks over to Kiri asking "hey Kiribabe what number did you get?"

"Hey Mina. I got number 4, how about you?"

"I got number 4 as well. Now I wonder who we are going to fight"

All Might then calls for all of the students to show him what numbers they got. Then he gets to the last two he says "ok now Kirishima & Mina as hero's and Bakugo and Kaminari as Villains."

Kaminari looked scared to be Bakugo partner. Bakugo then goes to Kaminari dragging him to we're they are going to hide the bomb.

Mina & Kiri start talking about how they are going to past the two blonds.

"Mina I will be the shield and will most likely have to fight Bakubro and you will go find the bomb, then fight Kaminari."

"Sounds like a good idea Kiribabe"

All Might then goes on the speaker saying "the hero's may enter now"

Kiri & Mina walk into the building getting to the second floor before Bakugo shows up blasting Kiri who turns on his harding.

Kiri then looks over at Mina asking if she is ok then tells her to go find the bomb. Mina then runs away.

Kiri and Bakugo start to fight, with Kiri mostly blocking.

With Mina she gets up to the forth floor and finds the room with the bomb. When she does find the room, she pokes her head into the room to see we're Kami is, who looks like he is not paying attention.

Mina then sneaks into the room and then touches the bomb.

All Might gets on the speaker again saying "Hero's win. You may all return to the viewing room."

When the group get back to the room, they then watch everyone else do their turns.
_________________________________

When the class was over everyone went to the cafeteria and the Bakusquad all then go to their seats.

"Man it's cool to have All Might as are teacher" said Kami. He then continued saying "what do you all think of All Might as a teacher/hero"

"I think he is cool and all, but I wish he would be more quiet" said Jirou

"All Might is cool and all, but I have a different hero I like better" said Kiri

"Which hero is that bro" asked Sero

"My favourite hero is Crimson Roit"

"Cool" said Kami

Kiri really sees his brother as his favourite and number one hero, but he's doesn't want to tell his friends yet.

The group kept talking until lunch is over and then they get ready to head for their next class.