first day at work

Izuku wakes up excited for the day, he gets to start his new job. Once ready he heads for Kiri room to wake him up.

"Ejiro it's time for you to get up"

Kiri opens the door and says "don't worry I am already ready"

Izuku smiles as he says "well if that's the case, then we should start heading to school. I have to go talk with Nedzu first anyways."

"Sounds good big bro. Also I am excited for to work in my class."

"Ya I am to buddy" Izuku says with a sad smile.

"Are you ok?"

"Ya. It's just I wish mom and dad where here to us now."

"I do to, but don't be sad. Be happy cause you finally get to achieve your dreams of being a hero."

"I guess you're right buddy. Well we better get going."

The two brothers make their way to the school and once there they go there separate ways.
_________________________

School was now starting and Aizawa walks into the classroom. Everyone then sits down as he says "I have announcement to make. Starting today we will have a new teacher in this room."

Everyone was shocked and Kaminari says "are you leaving?"

"No not yet. I still have to teach you little shits, but this person is going to be my helper for the next three years. Now everyone give a warm welcome."

Just then the door opens for the class to see a very tall man with horns. Kiri was excited to see the man and the bakusquad was shocked to see them.

Walking up to stand beside Aizawa the man says "hello my name is Izuku Kirishima and it's nice to meet you all."

Iida then says "do you happen to be related to Kirishima?"

"Yes I am is his brother in fact his brother."

"But wait you two don't look alike?" says Momo

"Well my quirk dragon comes from my grandfather. Does anyone else have a question?"

Shoji then raises his hand as he says "are you a pro hero?"

"I am not, but just know I am good at fighting. I use to be a bouncer and I also helped train Ejiro."

Aizawa then speaks up as he says "if there is no more questions I would like to get on with the day please."

No one else raises their hands.

"Good. Now go get your hero costumes on your going to fight Izuku here."

Izuku gives the class a devilish smile, which made a few of the students scared.

Seeing this Aizawa thinks 'this is going to the best day ever' he then smiles to himself a bit.
_________________________

Once everyone was ready Aizawa explained that all at once everyone's going to fight Izuku, but at the same time they have to get across the fake city while also finding civilians to rescue.

Everyone gets into place and soon the man hunt begins.

The class runs together, but soon they heard a loud roar.

"What was that" says Shoji looking around.

"Are worst nightmare" said Kirishima as he backs away in fear.

"Why are you so scared?" asks Kaminari

"You have never trained with my brother so you don't know how crazy and scary he is"

"I have to agree with what Kiri says" Mina said while shaking in fear.

Soon the class heard the roar again and eventually they see a large dragon show up.

"FUCKING RUN" was all Kirishima says while running away and the class soon follows suit.
_________________________

In the viewing room Aizawa watches in happiness while eating popcorn.

"This is one the best decisions ever" says Aizawa while cackling.
_________________________

After 30 minutes the class finally makes it to the end of the fake city.

Aizawa stands there as he says "while while it seems you problem children have survived your first day with the new teacher."

"Kirishima are you sure your brother isn't a pro hero?" says Tsu

"Yes I am sure Tsu, but for a few months he was a bouncer."

"Your brother is someone I wouldn't want to mess with."

"Ya I have to agree with shoji. Your brother is scary" says Ojiro

"What about me being scary?" says Izuku while he is standing behind the class.

After hearing the voice the class jumps in fear and turns around to see Izuku standing there with his arms crossed.

"Well brother your dragon form and how you train can be pretty scary."

"ya you almost ate me" says Mineta

Izuku gives Mineta an evil look as he says "well if I ever hear you being rude to the girls I might have to actually eat you."

"You wouldn't dare"

"Oh I would dare" Izuku says while licking is lips.

Mineta then looks to Aizawa "are you going to do that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but if where done here. I would say you hell spawns did pretty good. Now you can all go get ready for lunch."

Class then leaves and Aizawa and Izuku walk towards the teacher lounge while making small talk.