Dorm mom

Izuku has been working with class 1A for about a month now and they have started to notice that they act like a mom to them.

Sitting in the common room Kaminari says "have you ever noticed how much Izuku takes care of us almost like a father or mother?"

"Oh my goodness Kamibabe where did you get this thought?" asks Mina

"I don't know. He just acts like a parent especially with Kiribro."

"Ya I have never told him, but I really do see my brother as parent figure as he is the only person is my life for the longest time."

"That is sweet Kirishima" says Momo

"But are we going to agree with Kaminari said?" asks Tokoyami

"Well what's your opinion Tokoyami?" says Shoji

"I can understand what he is saying. Izuku does take really good care of us and pretty much does everything around here when he's not busy in the classroom."

"I think we should do something to show him how much we appreciate him and what he has done for us in the past month." says Momo

"I agree Momo, but what should we do?" Says Iida

"What if we make him breakfast tomorrow morning and take over the cleaning for the day?" says Mina

"I agree and I believe he would like the break."

The class then kept talking about the plan and how they agree with the idea.
_________________________

The next morning Izuku wakes up to the smell of bacon and eggs. After getting dressed he heads downstairs to see Bakugo, Momo and Sato in the kitchen.

"Good morning kids. What are you doing?"

"We are making breakfast for you and the others. We wanted to give you a break and say thank you for everything you've done for us in the past month."

"That's sweet of you kids, but you didn't have to do that." Izuku said while giving a soft smile.

Kirishima then walks in while saying "but we had to. You have done lots for us."

The few people who were in the room agreed with Kirishima.

Thinking to himself Izuku says 'what a wonderful bunch of kids'

Just then the rest of the class starts to walk in as Kaminari announces "all the cleaning is done"

"Thanks bro" says Kirishima while giving Kaminari a bro fist.

"Wow kiddos thanks" says Izuku impressed.

"Well why don't we get this breakfast party started" says Kaminari while cheering.

The class and Izuku then have breakfast together while also inviting Aizawa.