Finding another Job

After Izuku dropped Kiri & MIna off at UA for their first day, he goes around looking for a place that would hire him and still let him keep his other jobs.

He finds different flyers with many different jobs, but they either would not work for him or he couldn't get because he never finished school (he is still pretty smart from helping Kiri & Mina with their homework).

He keeps looking until he see's a job for a bouncer. Izuku then looks at the AD for a bit longer then decides that it will be a good job.

When Izuku finds the bar he goes in then goes over to the counter asking "excuse me I was wondering if I could talk to your manager about getting the bouncer job please"

The lady at the counter then said "yes sir come with me please, he is just back here"

The lady takes Izuku to the back of the bar were the lady then nocks on the door telling the person inside that there is someone here to talk to him. Before the lady left she told Izuku to just go through the door.

When Izuku goes through the door seeing a middle age man sitting at a desk looking at his computer. When he gets fully into the office the man looks up from what he was doing to look up at Izuku smile as he says "hello young man. How may I help you today"

Izuku then said "I was hoping if I could get a job as a bouncer please."

Then the man said "and why would you like to get this job"

"Well Sir the reason I want to get this job is so I can help my little brother keep his spot in his dream school and it is really expensive"

"What school does your brother go to. You don't have to tell me, I am just wondering"

"My brother goes to UA and is in Class-1A which is the best hero course class you can get into"

"Well your brother must be very strong and you must be very proud of him"

"I am very proud of him sir"

The two continue talking until they heard loud commotion out in the bar area. "what is happening out their sir" asked Izuku looking over to the manager and then the manager said "most likely some asshole. Well lets go see what it's about and maybe you can use this moment to see if I hire you"

The two walk over to the main bar area were they see a drunk asshole trying to touch the lady that Izuku talked to earlier. The lady then looked over to the two with a pleading look saying 'please help me I don't feel safe with this man'

Izuku then walks up to the man and pulls the drunk man off of the woman, The drunk man then turns around to look at Izuku saying "why are you touching me you piece of shit." When he finally turned around and then looked up at Izuku, he then got scared. The man kept trying to apologize to the lady after Izuku gave him a death stare.

After that the man then ran out of the bar and then the lady ran up to Izuku saying thank you for helping her. The boss then walked up to Izuku saying "young man I think this job was made for you. So I would love to have you on my team if you will accept"

"I would be honored to have the job sir, but I was wondering if I could work the weekends only, but if you do need me during the week I can come around 12 A.M."

"I am fine with you only coming around on the weekends, but if I need you during the week I will give you a call"

The group of three talk about Izuku getting the job. After 3 hours of talking Izuku gets some grocery's and then goes home putting them all away. Then he goes to the couch falling asleep right away.

Later when Mina & Kiri get home they find Izuku passed out on the couch.