The results & the First Day

Two weeks later gets a letter in the mail from UA, he then calls Mina to see if she got hers. When Mina said "yes" Kiri then suggested that she comes over to his house to open them.

When Mina got to the house they both sit in the Living room and open their letters at the same time. All Might then popped up on the screen telling the two of them that they made into Class 1A.

"Yay Kiri we made it and into the best class as well. I wonder how Izu is going to react when he finds out."

"I think he will be proud of us cause he trained us, but I am also worried about the cost of school now that I think about it. I don't think the two jobs Izuku has now will help pay for the cost. Like I am going to use some of my own money, but ugh Mina this is so hard Mina."

"I know Kiribabe. I know that Izuku will be proud of you and he will find anyway to help keep you on your path to being a hero."

"Ya, but Mina how can I be a hero if I can't help my brother."

"Well just do what you have been doing"

"Ok Mina" after Kiri said that the two of them heard the door open to hear Izuku come in saying "is anyone home" Kiri & Mina then both say they are home.

Izuku then walked into the Living room saying "well hello kiddos what did your letters say."

"We both got into class 1A which is the best hero course class" said Mina

Kiri then said with sad tone "well I don't know if I want to go anymore."

Izuku then looked at Kiri with a shocked and sad face saying "why Kiri you worked so hard to get there, why do you want to give up now."

"Its because you might have to get another job just to pay for my schooling and the only days you don't work is the weekend and I am also worried that you are going to work yourself to death and I can't lose you two" Kiri was now crying.

"I don't care if I have to get another job just to pay for your schooling, cause you are my little brother and this has been your dream since you were little. So let me worry about this and you worry about becoming the greatest hero you can"

Kiri then started to cry more and gave his brother a big hug in which Izuku returned. Mina then also joined the hug crying as well saying "Kiribabe if I know Izu he would do anything for you to become a hero"

"I know I know and that's why he is the best brother in the world" when Izuku heard that he got a really big smile on his face and then looks up thinking to himself says 'Mom Dad I hope you are proud of me and what Kiri has become"

"Well kiddos why don't you get cleaned up and then will go get some ice cream, I think you both earned it."

Both Mina & Kiri both dried their tears yelling "YAY" and then ran to their rooms.

One week later

Kiri wakes up to the sound of his alarm, after turning it off planning on falling back asleep until he opened his eyes looking at the date on his phone realizing that it's the first day of UA. Kiri then started to run around his room getting ready for school until he heard a knock at the door hearing Izuku say "Kiri are you ready for your first day of school"

"Yes I am ready" Kiri said, opening his door to see his brother standing there with the look of parent seeing their kid off to college. Kiri went up to his brother giving him a hug while the two of them teared up a bit.

"Kiri I am so proud of the man you are becoming and I believe Mom & Dad would be as well."

"I think they would as well." This sad moment between the brothers was interrupted by a knock at the door. Which Kiri goes to answer seeing Mina who he lets in.