Nedzu's offer

It was Friday and Izuku was sitting at home waiting for Kiri to come home from school.

Soon he hears the door open and Kiri say "Izuku I am home and I have some guest with me"

Izuku yells back saying he was in the living room.

Once in the living room and seeing Kiri guest Izuku says "Ejiro why is your teacher here?"

"And his principal" says Nedzu as he popped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"Ok can someone please explain what's happening" said Izuku confused

"Why yes I can, but could we sit down please?" asks Nedzu

"Yes you're welcome to sit down. Sorry for the mess and Ejiro could you please go get some drinks for are guess please."

"Yes Izuku. What would you like Mr. Aizawa and Nedzu?"

"I will take a coffee please"

"Green tea please"

"Sounds good" Kiri then leaves the room to go get the drinks.

"Ok now that he's gone. I would like to know why you two are here. Like did Ejiro do something that he shouldn't have, cause I will teach him a lesson if he has."

'I like this man already' thinks Aizawa smirking a bit.

"Oh no no your son didn't do anything wrong."

"Wait you think he's my son?"

"Is he not?" asks Aizawa

"Hahahah you're dead wrong. That is my little brother."

"Oh well I will correct that on his paperwork later, but to get back to are reason being here. We want to put the kids in dorms."

"Wait what why?" asks Izuku confused

"It's to ensure the safety of are students."

"Is that all or are you trying to get more money out of your students families?" says Izuku a little aggressive

"Yes it will cost extra, but we mainly have the safety of students on mind at all times."

"I am sorry, but I don't think I will let my son go into the dorms" Izuku said while crossing his arms.

Just then Kiri walks into the room as he says "I got the drinks" getting a good look at the room he sees the tension between the three "it looks like I came back at the wrong time"

"No you're fine Ejiro, but I will say again I will not be putting Ejiro in the dorms."

"Wait Izuku just hear what Nedzu has to say please."

Looking to his younger brother he says "there is not enough convincing that will make me feel better about this situation."

"But please just listen"

"Fine" says Izuku as he rolls his eyes.

"Thank you"

"Yes thank you. What I would like to say is that young Kirishima here explained your hole situation to us and I would like to offer you a chance to work together with Aizawa here and while you work with us all of young Kirishima's experiences will be payed for. I will also pay for the medical expenses you're still paying off and you will also be paid, but you will also be living in the dorms with the students."

Izuku just sat there stunned, he didn't even know what to say. Kiri just looked over at his brother worried.

"Izuku are you okay?" Says Kiri worried

"Umm ya I am fine. It's just I wasn't expecting this. Nedzu could you please give me a few days to think over this please"

"Yes you can, but I hope you agree with my offer."

"Thanks you Nedzu"

"You're welcome. Now we need to head to the next house, so I will leave you to your thoughts."

Izuku nods his head as he gets up and walks Nedzu & Aizawa to the door. Once Nedzu & Aizawa leaves Izuku slides down the door and sits there just thinking about what Nedzu said.