chapter 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

He is General jeon. He is with me since my birth. He is gifted by immortality and served as general for my father as well.

 He is gifted by immortality and served as general for my father as well

ARDOTOLIA is my kingdom. I am living here since my childhood, learnt about how those kings used us as a weapon. Some years ago, a war happened between the 4 kingdoms. Every place was turned to ashes. My father was trying to help one of the humans by using his magic, when the spies of those nations saw him and took us to use our magical power as weapon in war for them.

??:"Tae..."

Taehyung: "What are you doing here?"

??: " You said we are meeting today, remember you wanted to visit RAVARYN by yourself." 

After hearing him, I remembered our conversation from last night.

"Yeah, I forget. Just give me a second I'll be back." I said going away from there to my room.

He is my only friend who is with me since my childhood. His father and my father were friends due to which we started spending more and more time together and became friends. His name is PARK JIMIN.

He is totally opposite than me

He is totally opposite than me. I am one of those ruthless guys who don't think once before killing, while he never even laid finger on anyone. He is kind and sweet to others, totally different from me, right?

Jimin: "Come fast, we should leave by now"

 I don't know why he wanted to come with me and general jeon even though he knows it's dangerous there.

"Just wait a second" I said while taking some weapons with me for our protection.

JIMIN'S POV

I know why he is doing all this; preparing for war, visiting RAVARYN; but I don't want this. That is why I am going with him, to show him that we all can live without a war. Maybe he will change his decision of starting a war after visiting that place. 

"c'mon al---" before I completed my sentence, he came out of his room.

"let's go to find out the weakness of those kingdoms" he said while leaving and I followed him.

Y/N'S POV

RAVARYN: IN PALACE

"Who said that you can go outside the palace!!!" father said making me flinch for a second.

"But I just went out for some time." I said in low voice.

" didn't I tell you several times that it is dangerous outside for you." he said in angry tone.

"But why is it dangerous? it is my kingdom, my people but why am I not allowed to go outside?" I said getting angry on the fact that I am getting scold for going outside.

From childhood, whatever I wanted was prepared in the palace, but I was not allowed go out. Due to which I don't even have many people whom I know. 

"I don't know how to explain it to you, but you are not allowed to go outside, and it's my order." before I could say anything he left me alone in my room. 

Whenever I get sad or feel tired, I go to the library in the palace to read books to make myself entertained. Today as well, I was sad about what happened just now, so I decided to visit library.

IN LIBRARY

I was deciding on a book to read, when my eyes fell on a book titled as "PROMISE", with a magnificent cover, filled with golden fire from every side, making me want to read it. But when I started to read, I was shocked by the text.