chapter 11

25 years ago

In ARDOTOLIA

" What will it be? Boy or a girl?" my wife asked me.

I am the almighty, previous king of ARDOTOLIA. Today I get to know that my queen is pregnant. This conversation happened on the dining table.

"Whether it will be, it will be all for both of us." my smile was visible on my face as I caress her face.

That is when the prediction happened. We all mystical beings are born with magical power but some of us have a special power, rare in this world. Similar power is possessed by my queen, power of prediction. She can't predict anytime she wants. It just come intrusively. That day as well, we were eating our dinner when she did a prediction.

"THE QUEEN WILL RISE, NEW STORY WILL BEGIN AND THE KING WILL COME BACK!!!!"

We were confused after this prediction. What does it mean? We didn't knew.

SAME TIME

IN RAVARYN

I am y/n's father, king of RAVARYN. My queen is still not carrying the royal blood even after the 2 years of our marriage. So, to keep our bloodline running I decided to visit a shaman. She is known as one of the best. I heard about her from my cousin as he also visited her. As I went there, she gradually accepted to visit the queen like she was waiting for this moment.

After a year, a girl took her first breath in the palace, my daughter, princess y/n.

"It's like a miracle!! Thank you for your help. Tell me what you want."

Shaman: she was meant to take birth now. To fulfil her role. Please Give me promise, king.

"What promise?"

"You will not marry her till she fulfils her role."

" What role?"

"She will know it on the right time. Please Promise me this, king"

"But why?"

"If she married before, the other person will face the rage of destiny. And can eventually die. She needs to be married to the right person so that she can rise."

I didn't thought about it much as it's fine. Till my daughter don't want to get married there is no need to force her.

"Ok, I promise you that SHE WILL ONLY MARRY SOMEONE WHEN SHE WILL FULFIL HER ROLE."

AUTHOR'S POV

And with this prophecy and the promise, fate of both, Taehyung and y/n, got tangled even before their birth.