chapter 21

Yn did her right hand infront of the prince.

King: yn, ring should be wear on left hand.

"Father actually...." yn said showing her left hand. The ring finger already had a ring.

"What is this?!" Prince Ivan asked, his tone was quite serious.

"Actually, last evening, one of my friend gave me this ring. I liked it and wanted it to be my engagement ring, so I just tried it to see how it looks on me. But it got stuck in the finger. No matter how many time I try to remove it, it just won't come out."

Prince Ivan's gaze shifted from yn to taehyung who was laughing at the situation.

"You are laughing a lot, Sir," Ivan asked taehyung.
"Oh! It's just that situation is quite funny. Both people, who had to do the engagement, are now just standing there. Because there is no ring finger in which ring can be placed now." Yn couldn't help but chuckle at his remark.

Yesterday night

"Why not I just kill that prince," taehyung said making yn scoff.
"C'mon we are not killing him. Otherwise they will directly accuse my father. We need a plan. But what," yn remarked.

After thinking for some time they came up with this plan, plan of sabotaging the engagement infront of everyone without making other's think that they did it.

They decided to put a ring in yn's ring finger.
"This is my ring. There are two of them. Whenever you think that you are in danger or need help, you can call me by holding this ring and concentrating. And if for some reason I don't come, then try to find this ring in my hand. If both of these rings are together, it makes it possible for a normal human being to use my powers, no matter how far I am." He putted that ring in her ring finger and made it tight on purpose as the plan.

"But what if someone else use these rings together?" Yn said with  concern in her expression.

"Don't worry. No one else can use these rings as only that person whom I give one of it can use."

They hugged. "But what about the ring that I have to put in his hand."

"I have a plan, just throw the ring when you have to put it. I'll take care of later."

"OK!!"

Back to the present

Prince Ivan got angry a lot. He knew it was their plan to sabotage the engagement.

"Just wait and watch you two. Both of you are going to pay a lot for it." He whispered to himself.

Engagement was done by putting ring in the right hand instead left.

After the function

Prince Ivan decided to tell his father and yn's father about taehyung being not normal human.

They came in the study, where no one else was but only them.

"Why did you call us here, Ivan,"his father asked.

"There is something you both should know," he said,"taehyung, who is claiming to be the king of a kingdom known BRAIZA, actually that kingdom doesn't exist."

His remarks left both of them shocked.

"He is actually one of them....The people who left the kingdoms because of their powers."

As he said more, both of the others  started to had mixture of emotions- shocked and confused. They were confused as how did the prince know that taehyung is not normal.

"I watched him with yn. He was showing his powers."

"But why would he show magic to my daughter?!" King asked.

"Isn't it easy to guess. they both are together. What if he attack our kingdom? Obviously he has more power than any of us." King of TARGARYEN said.

"Right, father. We should eliminate him so that we can live."

Both were quite convinced by him.
"Then let's kill him." He made the statement making other two look at him. All of them were Convinced that they need to kill him to live their life in their own kingdom.

"Let's do this. We should kill him."  King of RAVARYN said making prince Ivan smirk.

"Just you wait and watch how I'm going to destroy the life of you both." He whispered to himself.

Promise || Kth ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें