FINAL

"Who is it." I asked the person as my mother remembered her. "You...you are that shaman. right?" Shaman?? Everyone in the hall started to talk.

"I am the beginning. Beginning of their story, beginning of this new journey." The shaman said making me more confuse.

"You are the one who gave us magic." General jeon said. He is the oldest among them as he is immortal. So it was easy for him to remember her.

"There's a gift for you. For becoming the queen." That lady started to floating in the air making everyone shocked. I stood up from the throne looking at her.

"QUEEN WILL RISE, NEW STORY WILL BEGIN AND KING WILL COME." She chanted these words as wind started to blow near her. Dust came from outside and infront of all of us, that dust took form of a person, "Taehyung," I whispered as the figure was completed. Everyone was shocked by it.

"Yes, Taehyung. The king who was mentioned in the prophecy." She remarked looking at Taehyung's parents.

"Yn..."He said looking at me.

I ran toward him, tears coming out of my eyes. Is this real?is he real? I hugged him tight not wanting him to let go. "Missed me" he asked.
"Obviously.."I said bursting into tears.

"This is my gift to you. Hope you both will be together, forever this time." She said and vanished in thin air.

AFTER A MONTH

Jimin: No no that way. Yeah now it looks good.
Taehyung: but it's not.

"Yahh!!I know better about the decoration. What do you know." Jimin said. "Let's ask yn then. Yn!!!!" Taehyung screamed my name. "Yahh!!don't scream. I'm right beside you." I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Tell then. Which lights are good."He asked."obviously jimins one." I said receiving a tantrum from him."told you. How can I let you decorate the palace with this dull lights when it's yn's wedding."

"I'm also getting married..." taehyung remarked to jimin as these two again started to bicker. Well, let them. it's my wedding. This time with my love, Taehyung.

"Yahh!yahh! Don't fight!! Let's put your choice of lights in our room. Okk." I said while trying to persuade them. "Okayy!!!"He said taking me in his embrace.

"Yahh!you guys. Be lovey-dovey in your room. Not here." Jimin said as we all chuckled.

Now everything's is fine. I have Everyone I need to be near me. My friends, my people, my mother and my love ❤️

THE END

THANKS FOR READING👋💜