chapter 20

When I came out of the room, i just wanted to see the face that can give me strength amongst all the things going on. But i am also afraid to face him. how do i tell him that i am getting engaged tomorrow!!! i sighed internally and went towards the library. it is the only place that can give me a piece of mind now.

Entering the library, I took a moment to breathe, allowing the familiar scent of old books and dusty shelves to wash over me. I decided on a book to read and sat near the window seat.

AFTER SOMETIME

I know that now I have to confront Taehyung about the engagement but how? What do I say to him?

I decided to talk to him as soon as possible to find a way out of this marriage.

AUTHOR'S POV

Finding him in a quiet corner of the palace gardens, she approaches him.

"Taehyung," Y/N begins, her voice trembling slightly with emotion as she meets his gaze. "There's something important I need to talk to you about."

Taehyung looks up, concern flickering in his eyes as he senses the gravity of Y/N's tone. "Of course, Y/N. What's on your mind?" he asks, his voice gentle and reassuring.

She Took a deep breath to steady herself. "I just found out that my father has decided to move up the date of my marriage to Prince Ivan. It's happening in just three days, and... and our engagement ceremony is scheduled for tomorrow."

Taehyung's expression darkens with concern and disbelief as he absorbs Y/N's words. "I can't believe they would do this to you," he murmurs, his voice tinged with anger. "You deserve better than to be forced into a marriage you don't want."

Y/N nods, her throat tight with emotion as she continues. "I don't want to marry Prince Ivan, Taehyung. I never have. But I feel trapped, like there's no way out. I don't know what to do."

Taehyung reaches out to take Y/N's hand in his, offering her a reassuring squeeze. "You're not alone in this, Y/N. We'll find a way out of this together, I promise," he says, his eyes burning with determination.

As they sit together in the quiet of the garden, their hands entwined and their hearts heavy with uncertainty, Y/N feels a glimmer of hope ignite within her. With Taehyung by her side, she knows that no matter what challenges lie ahead, they will face them together, united in their love and determination to carve out their own destiny.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Even though we thought about the matter for so long but still we don't know how to stop the engagement from happening.

General jeon went to ARDOTOLIA, otherwise I would have just
kidnapped that prince. I don't know what the consequence it will have.

"Did you found any solution taehyung" she asked. With tension in his voice.

"No"

AUTHOR'S POV
NEXT MORNING

Whole palace was decorated like a festival. Shiny twinkle lights on the walls of the hall, vibrant colorful curtains making the hall resembling a fantasty.

Guests are coming from all over the RAVARYN and TARGARYEN. Prince Ivan was talking with his guests.

Among those guests, there he was standing, Taehyung.

"How are we going to stop the engagement from happening?" Jimin asked him but taehyung face was expressionless.

Yn came in the hall with the most beautiful dress.

Making taehyung mesmerized in that beauty

Making taehyung mesmerized in that beauty. Yn made eye connect with taehyung, giving a shy smile, making him smile.

ON STAGE

it was the time. Time for which they all was in the palace. Engagement.....

Prince Ivan and yn made their way to the stage. Ceremony begins.

Firstly yn had to put ring in Ivan's finger but before it could happen, the yn's slipped the ring and it went towards taehyung.

He picked the ring and said," Maybe ring doesn't like the person who's going to wear it," With smile. "Maybe it likes me, I should wear it," this time his tone was serious as he made his way towards the stage and stood between Ivan and yn. Guests started gossiping.
"What are you doing, king taehyung?," Yn's father asked him in serious tone.

Taehyung came back to his senses,"I was just joking:)", giving the fakest smile ever and putted that ring in the finger of prince Ivan by himself. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!",prince Ivan stated.

"Oh!! I am sorry princess Ivan I was meant to give it to yn but ended up putting it in your finger. I will remove it," he said with playful expression on his face, making Ivan more angry. Prince Ivan tried to take the ring out of his hand but it felt like it is stick to his finger, not even moving an inch.

"I think this ring is made for you, I was wrong," Taehyung said with a smile, obviously fake.

King: it's fine let's put ring on yn's finger.

Taehyung came down from the stage and stood next to jimin.