1: Hallyu Kingdom

"And so in remembrance, the citizens of the kingdom began to call the day of Wanna One's retirement as 'Therefore'. 'Therefore' ... a word that signifies the conclusion. The conclusion of a legendary and historic period of eighteen years. A befitting name for the end..." —a male voice paused— "...the end of Wanna One's era."

"Thus, this is the story of the second batch of Chosen who swept Hallyu like a storm. The history of the legendary Wanna One." A female voice read.

A book was, then, closed along with some restrained exclamations of awe and admiration. Twelve women and eleven men returned the book to its original place and looked at the wall where Wanna One's portrait was hung between IOI's and two others. They bowed to the portraits before walking out of the Hall of History.

"IZ*ONE, X1, have you found out anything that could help?" two males teleported in front of the two groups in orbs of light — one in dark blue and the other in pale green.

"Unfortunately, no, Lee Seunggi-daepyonim and Lee Dongwook-daepyonim. The only other similar occasion was during the invasion attempt of the Source of All Evil, the arch-nemesis of the Honorable Charmed Ones of the Arcanus Alliance, decades ago," the leader of the female group responded.

In case you were wondering who these people are, then an explanation is in order. The twelve females are the third generation of Chosen, IZ*ONE. Why twelve, you ask, when the Chosen should only be eleven? Nobody knows. No explanation was given by the Ancient Beings of Lake Tenm. Formed and inaugurated exactly thirty years after Wanna One retired, IZ*ONE is composed of Jang Wonyoung, Miyawaki Sakura, Jo Yuri, Choi Yena, Ahn Yujin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eunbi, Kang Hyewon, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chaewon, Kim Minjoo, and Lee Chaeyeon. Kwon Eunbi serves as their leader while Jang Wonyoung is their center.

The eleven men, on the other hand, are X1, the fourth generation of Chosen. Formed just ten years after IZ*ONE, X1's members are Kim Yohan, Kim Wooseok, Han Seungwoo, Song Hyeongjun, Cho Seungyoun, Son Dongpyo, Lee Hangyul, Nam Dohyon, Chan Junho, Kang Minhee, and Lee Eunsang. Kim Yohan is the center while Han Seungwoo is the group's leader. Confused as to why there are two active generations of Chosen at the same time? Then you are the same as the rest of Hallyu. And just like before, the Ancient Beings of Lake Tenm provided no clarification as to why things are happening this way. So, by some unexpected turn of events, Hallyu currently has two rulers.

Finally, the two males who orbed in are the two current Kingdom Seers of Hallyu. The Seer with the dark blue orbs is Lee Seunggi, the third Kingdom Seer while the pale green orbs belong to Lee Dongwook, the fourth Kingdom Seer. With IZ*ONE and X1 simultaneously existing, there are two concurrent Kingdom Seers as well. You can never really tell what the Ancient Beings of Lake Temn are thinking.

Now going back to the current events, IZ*ONE and X1, as the current rulers of the Hallyu, were tasked to find a counter for the invasion of Novus Red Force. Led by Origin, the Novus Red Force consisted of Torrid, Frazzle, Ubiquitous, Frigid, Speedbump, Spectrum, Synesthesia, and Ego. It had been a couple of days since the invasion began and unfortunately, Hallyu was down to its final line defense: The Supreme Six and Twilight Triad.

Seunggi and Dongwook hoped that the chronicle records in the Hall of History would provide them an insight on how to deal with the problem. But it seems even the past did not hold the solution to their problems — or so they thought for the time being.

"Are you sure? How did they handle that invasion then?" Seunggi asked.

"Well, the curious thing was that the invasion was successfully suppressed with the Seventeenth Supreme Six and Twilight Triad missing in action. That is why the remaining magical squads formed the interim Supreme Six and Twilight Triad. And with the help of the Honorable Kinomoto Sakura of Tomoeda, Charmed Ones of the Halliwell line of Witches, and Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail, the Source of All Evil and his demons were vanquished," Yohan replied what they found out.

"Well, that checks out. BoA-seonbaenim's memory of that event is still fresh in our memories," Dongwook sighed while Seunggi nodded in affirmation.

"What should we do now?" Wonyoung asked no one in particular.

"In the meantime, proceed to the meeting room. The rest of the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad are already waiting for you," Seunggi instructed. "Dongwook-hyung and I will continue to check the chronicle records in case you missed something."

Following instructions, IZ*ONE and X1 teleported to the meeting hall on the eleventh floor of the only hotel in Wanna City — IZ*ONE in a pink tornado and X1 in a Galaxy Blue tornado.

"Here they are. We can start the meeting now," one female said.

Once seated, IZ*ONE presided over the meeting as the more senior Chosen.

"Plus Everything! Hello, we are Pone Harmony!"

"One, two, connect! Hello, we are Endash!"

"Dive into Ivy! Hello, we are Ivy!"

"It's We! Hello, we are Temp Fist!"

"I'm fearless! Hello, we are The Seraphim!"

"Attention! Hello, we are Jeansnew!"

"Eyes on me! Hello, we are IZ*ONE!"

"Fly high, X1! Hello, we are X1!"

"Be my æ! Hello, we are Ace Spa!"

The meeting officially started after all the members had stated their greeting slogans. For clarity, Endash, Pone Harmony, Temp Fist, The Seraphim, Jeansnew, and Ivy comprise the Supreme Six while IZ*ONE, X1, and Ace Spa are the members of the Twilight Triad.

 For clarity, Endash, Pone Harmony, Temp Fist, The Seraphim, Jeansnew, and Ivy comprise the Supreme Six while IZ*ONE, X1, and Ace Spa are the members of the Twilight Triad

"Did you discover anything to help us?" Jungwon, leader of Endash, asked IZ*ONE and X1.

"Unfortunately, after reading several chronicles, we are unable to find a possible solution to Novus Red Force's invasion. The detailed account of the Source of All Evil's invasion attempt mentioned no special method on how they managed to suppress it. The magical squads of their time were able to handle the situation for the majority of the invasion," Eunbi reported.

"So, what should we do now? The majority of the Entente Cordiale are already injured due to Novus Red Force's invasion. In fact, except for the nine of us, Tonvic is the only mobile magical squad," Keeho painted the bigger picture.

"For now, Seunggi-daepyonim and Dongwook-daepyonim are still combing the Hall of History for anything that might help," Sakura was trying to uplift everyone's spirits.

"By the way, how is everyone, especially the magical squads?" Wooseok inquired.

"The number of casualties is still rising overall," Karina delivered the grim news.

Before the discussion could continue, a group of individuals teleported into the meeting room in Blue Atoll flames. It was the only other unscathed group, Tonvic.

"What's wrong?" Seungwoo, leader of X1, addressed his group mates. Yes, just like Sungwoon and Minhyun of Wanna One, Seungwoo is both a member of X1 and Tonvic. The pattern is further replicated by Sakura and Chaewon for both IZ*ONE and The Seraphim; Yujin and Wonyoung for both Ivy and IZ*ONE; and Wooseok for both X1 and Tension Up.

"They have returned," Seungsik, leader of Tonvic, replied despite being weak from injuries.

With Seungsik's response, the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad were filled with dread. The Novus Red Force came back to force Hallyu into submission.