19: Sawada Residence

It was only then that the newly arrived crowd noticed The Seraphim, "Who are you?"

"I'm fearless! Hello, we are The Seraphim!" the girls greeted. "It's an honor to meet you, Honorable Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Seeing the confusion on Tsuna's face, Chrome said, "They want to meet you about the Premier Ten."

"Why?" Chrome's statement did not clarify things for Tsuna.

"Just look at clothes, No-Good Tsuna. You might be able to see something familiar," the infant-sized individual scolded Tsuna.

Tsuna carefully looked at The Seraphim. His eyes grew wide when he saw a familiar logo on the capelets, "Are you from the Kingdom of Hallyu?"

"Yes. We are here to ask for your assistance," Chaewon mentioned.

"Oh, sorry for the late introduction but I am Sawada Tsunayoshi and I am... err... the tenth boss of the Vongola Family," Tsuna bowed as he introduced his group. "This guy with the pacifier is my tutor, Reborn."

"Nice to meet you. I am Yamamoto Takeshi, Vongola's Rain Guardian."

"I am Gokudera Hayato, Vongola Storm Guardian and Tenth's right-hand man."

"Sasagawa Ryohei, Vongola's Sun Guardian to the extreme!"

"I am Sasagawa Kyoko and this is my friend, Miura Haru."

"I'm sorry if my Lightning, Cloud, and Mist Guardians are not here to welcome you but what brings you to our parallel world?" Tsuna questioned.

"I know this is too sudden but we need to retrieve an artifact from you," Sakura went straight to the point.

"Artifact? Oh, that artifact?" Tsuna realized. "I think we need to get back to my house for that."

⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞

The Seraphim, Tsuna, Reborn, Yamamoto, and Gokudera returned to Tsuna's house to discuss the matter at hand. Meanwhile, Ryohei stayed with Kyoko and Haru as they spent the afternoon with Chrome.

"Uhm... so you need that artifact?" Tsuna was unsure what to do despite being a respected boss of the strongest mafia family in their world.

"That artifact was entrusted to the Vongola Family with the premise that someone will come and retrieve it when Hallyu is faced with a catastrophe," Reborn's tone turned serious. "Tell us. What great trouble has fallen unto Hallyu for you to need that artifact?"

"Our kingdom is being invaded once again by a group called "Novus Red Force". Ubiquitous, the one we fought earlier, was a member," Chaewon explained. "Novus Red Force has nine members including their leader, Origin."