24: Fairy Tail Guild Building: Part 2

"I think I might be able to access his memories," Lucy blurted out.

"What?" Lucy's statement caught everyone's attention.

"How?" IZ*ONE was interested.

"My Celestial Spirit, Gemini, has the ability called Copy. This ability allows them to transform flawlessly into anyone that they have contact with," Lucy explained. "Once transformed, they will gain the transformed person's knowledge, magic, and their recent thoughts."

"Was Gemini able to make contact with Origin?" Natsu wondered.

"It did," Erza nodded. "Gemini tackled Origin earlier."

"With that... Gemini, please transform into Origin," Lucy requested to the Celestial Spirit.

Gemini obliged to the request of their owner. In just a matter of seconds and a puff of smoke, an Origin doppelganger appeared in front of them.

"Origin memory data collection complete," Gemini mumbled.

"Gemini, using Origin's memories, tell us what the intention of the Novus Red Force's attack on Hallyu," Lucy questioned.

"He wants to destroy the Arcanus Alliance starting from Hallyu who came up with the idea," Gemini answered.

"He wants to destroy the Arcanus Alliance? Why?" Erza asked.

"Due to his grudge to the Arcanus Alliance, especially Hakusen Academy," Gemini revealed.

"What is this grudge?" Juvia probed.

"Origin's real identity is Akuyaku Tensai. Akuyaku Tensai was a professor at Hakusen Academy with a doctorate in Biotechnology and Bioengineering. He was fired from Hakusen Academy after the school discovered his unethical research about creating genetically enhanced armies. His removal from the faculty cost him his years of research as well as funding," Gemini narrated.

"And so, how did the Arcanus Alliance get involved?" Eunbi questioned.

"Since the members of the Special A Class of Hakusen were smarter than him by leaps and bounds, he sneaked into their greenhouse to find anything he could use against them," Gemini accessed the memories. "When he managed to infiltrate the exclusive archives for the SA, he found out about the existence of parallel universes, the Ten Premiers, and the Arcanus Alliance."

"And how did the Novus Red Force come about?" Hyewon wanted clarification.

"The Novus Red Force was his successful attempt at creating a genetically modified army. The Novus Red Force was created to destroy the Premier Ten," Gemini continued to spill the beans. "Ironically, the Novus Red Force could not have existed without the Premier Ten. Each universe of the Ten Premier has a contribution to how the Premier Ten came to existence."

"Can you please elaborate on this?" Makarov was wheeled in by the long-haired woman.

"After he discovered the existence of the Arcanus Alliance and the parallel universes, he used the teleportation potion given by the Charmed Ones to the SA members to teleport to the universe of Kinomoto Sakura," Gemini said. "Once there, despite not yet being able to wield magic, he learned everything about magic from a secret association of powerful wizards. He later defected from the association without notice."

"So, he learned about magic in Sakura-san's universe. What else?" Lucy encouraged Gemini to talk further.

"After learning about magic, he teleported to Exoplanet. Once there, he was able to take control of an abandoned Red Force laboratory. With his expertise and the Red Force cloning technology, he successfully infused himself with the powers of all twelve Guardian Legends of Exoplanet. This now allowed him to possess and wield magic in his body," Gemini was expertly navigating through Origin's memories.