22: Hargeon Town

IZ*ONE, sans Wonyoung, Sakura, Yujin, and Chaewon, arrived in the middle of a park. No one seemed to mind that a group of eight women suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"This universe must be familiar to magic as nobody seemed surprised when we teleported in," Hitomi noticed.

"The more important thing to know is which universe are we in," Chaeyeon said.

As they looked around, they concluded that the place was a large port town, as evidenced by its large marina. There was also a train station on the other side of the town. Unable to establish their location, IZ*ONE entered the restaurant that caught their attention, 8-Island.

"Welcome to 8-Island! How can I serve you?" the person inside greeted in a language familiar to Nako and Hitomi.

"Good morning," Yena glanced around. "This is a nice restaurant."

"Thank you for that compliment. It's nice to hear that as the owner," the owner was appreciative. "You can call me Yajima."

"Can we ask you something, Yajima-san?" Nako was looking for permission.

"Sure. How can I help?"

"What is the name of this location? We seem to be lost," Nako inquired.

"Oh, you are in Hargeon Town," Yajima kindly supplied. "What brings you here to our town?"

"Please keep this a secret, but we are actually on a mission right now," Yuri whispered.

"On a mission? From which local magic guild are you?" Yajima probed.

When IZ*ONE heard "local magic guild", they immediately knew which universe they were in. Having established that fact, they can now find their destination using the correct keywords.

"We are on a mission to go to Magnolia. We wanted to join a guild there," Hyewon lied as a cover-up.

"Magnolia? Are you planning to join Fairy Tail?" Yajima sounded enthusiastic.

"Yes! Fairy Tail! We wanted to try our luck there," Minjoo went with the flow.

Yajima chuckled, "Fairy Tail is very welcoming. You will have no problem as new mages there."

"How do we get to Magnolia? Do you have a map we could refer to?" Hitomi pleaded.

"Sure. I have a map right here," Yajima walked away to get a map.

Helpful as he was, Yajima showed IZ*ONE where Magnolia was with Hargeon Town as a reference point. He also explained how Magnolia could be reached by train via the Hargeon Town Train Station. But none actually mattered as Hitomi, IZ*ONE's resident teleporter, just needed the general idea of where Magnolia was to teleport there.