2: Wanna City

"They have returned," Seungsik, leader of Tonvic, informed everyone in the meeting room despite writhing in pain from their injuries.

"What should we do?" Hyein was in distress.

"We have no choice but to defend the kingdom. That is the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad's original duty after all," Yohan declared.

"Yohan's right. As the current strongest magical squads of the kingdom, let us do our duty to Hallyu," Wonyoung seconded.

With the empathic words coming from the Centers of both Chosen groups, the rest were convinced to take a stand as well.

"Where are they, seonbaenim?" Hanbin asked Tonvic.

"They are in the open space on the outskirts of Wanna City," Byungchan replied.

"The field where the Seer performs the selection ritual?" Ningning verified.

"Yes. That open field," Hanse confirmed.

"In that case, let's go," the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad left without the injured Tonvic.

The nine groups reached the location using their signature teleportation: IZ*ONE in pink tornado; X1 in Galaxy Blue tornado; Endash in orange spirals; Pone Harmony in dark blue pillars of water; Temp Fist in dark purple swirling clouds; Ace Spa in purplish smoke; Ivy in red flames; The Seraphim glistened in Fearless Blue light; and Jeansnew in bluish-purple spirals.

"Ready to surrender?" Origin, the leader of the Novus Red Force, said with an evil grin.

"Over our dead bodies," Yujin claimed.

"If you say so," Origin cackled.

As if on cue, the Novus Red Force except Origin started moving. The Supreme Six and Twilight Triad had no choice but to retaliate.

"Temp Fist, use your X-Con technique to learn about the powers of our enemies," Eunbi instructed. "Everyone, let's defend Temp Fist while they do their task."

"X-Con: Eye of the Storm!" a dark purple magic circle formed under Temp Fist after the chant.

"Eye of the Storm" is a support-type X-Con technique that enchants the eyes of its users and allows them to see the powers possessed by anyone whom they lay their eyes on

"Eye of the Storm" is a support-type X-Con technique that enchants the eyes of its users and allows them to see the powers possessed by anyone whom they lay their eyes on. The technique can be detected as a faint glow around the eyes of the Temp Fist members.

To protect Temp Fist from incoming attacks, Hyewon and Hyeongjun, raised their force fields around Temp Fist. The rest had the daunting task of stopping the Novus Red Force members.

Stalling for time so that Temp Fist could gather the necessary information, X1 activated their technique.

"X-Con: Flash!" beneath X1, a yellow-blue-green magic circle manifested.