7: Bicameral Meeting Room: Part 2

The Seers' silence changed the atmosphere inside the meeting room. The Supreme Six and Twilight Triad held their breath, waiting for the next words of Hallyu's best spell casters.

After a brief pause, Seunggi said, "You need to know about the Secret of the Arcanus Alliance."

"The Secret of the Arcanus Alliance?" several people muttered.

"Well, it's just something you need to have at least an idea about before you go visit any member of the alliance," Dongwook clarified. "Please listen carefully as this might get confusing or borderline unbelievable."

The members of each group braced themselves for what they were about to hear.

"According to the minutes of the Bicameral Chambers and the Entente Cordiale, the creation of the Arcanus Alliance was originally conceived by the Second Generation of Chosen after BoA-seonbaenim travelled to the future members' locations for diplomatic and research purposes in line with the 'One: The World Program'. At first, everything was fine; she was learning new kinds of magic and cultures. But everything changed when she noticed one particular recurring theme across the locations," Seunggi explained. "That is how she discovered a phenomenon that will later be the Arcanus Alliance's greatest kept secret."

Sakura took the courage to ask the all-important question, "What is this secret, daepyonim?"

"All the members of the Arcanus Alliance exist in alternate universes," Dongwook succinctly revealed.

"Alternate universes?" Liz mumbled.

"What is that?" Sunoo blurted out.

"Have you ever wondered why you cannot find the infamous 'Anihc Kingdom' in any of our maps?" Seunggi cited as an example and the rest slowly nodded in realization. "That is because the Anihc Kingdom, just like the rest of the alliance, is an alternate universe."

"Alternate Universes are simply the existence of different realities filled with various things and configurations not found in other realities," Dongwook immediately followed. "This further explains why Hall University is not aware of the existence of the Arcanus Alliance because, in that reality, magic does not simply exist."

"But that doesn't explain why Carat Kingdom, King Han Sungsoo, Rose Quartz and Serenity, and Cosmic Latte sound so familiar," Lew raised a valid point.

Seunggi smiled, "Actually it does. As explained, Alternate Universes are filled with alternate realities. And as BoA-seonbaenim noticed, while realities differ from one another, there are still consistencies that exist."

"Take for example Carat Kingdom, one of the Ten Premiers. As you all know, the Carat Kingdom is ruled by the Honorable King Han Sungsoo who is a vampire. Now, I know you have heard that name before, right?" Dongwook started to explain a bit deeper.

"Yes. Han Sungsoo-nim, the previous ruler of Disple Province. Also, Carat is the name of a magical squad headquarters in Disple with Rose Quartz and Serenity being the official colors of—" Sunghoon mentioned but was cut off at the last second.

"Correct. Now, both Han Sungsoo in Hallyu and Carat are technically the same entity. It's just that, in our universe, he is a human province ruler while in Carat's universe, he is a vampire king," Seunggi gave an example. "That is how Alternate Universes work. Each 'universe' has a different version of reality."

"So, you're telling us that there exists a different version of us in each alternate universe?" Theo could not believe what he just heard. "That there could be a vampire version of us in Carat... or a witch version of us in San Francisco... or a student version of us could be studying in Hogwarts or Hakusen?"