26: Kinomoto House

It took them a while but Kinomoto Sakura, Typhoon, and X1 were able to teleport their way back to the Kinomoto residence's front porch.

"Please come in," Sakura opened the front door.

"Are you sure we are not intruding?" Dohyon was reluctant.

"Nonsense. You are important visitors," Sakura insisted.

Now, there were seventeen people in the connected kitchen and dining and the adjacent living room of the Kinomoto house. Ever generous and polite, Sakura offered them biscuits, cookies, and cake.

"Please help yourselves. My father baked the cake while I baked the biscuits and cookies," Sakura shyly offered.

"By the way, Sakura-sama, where is Kero-sama, and your father and brother?" Ohno asked.

"Kero-chan is staying with Tomoyo-chan tonight since Tomoyo wants to update her measurements of Kero for his costumes," Sakura supplied. "My father is joining an archaeological convention while my brother is on his part-time job with Yukito-san."

"I see. You may proceed with your discussions now," Ohno and his group settled themselves around the dining table.

"Yes, speaking of discussions, I still need to hear from you what is the reason why you're here," Sakura turned to X1.

Seungwoo nodded, "Well, the reason why we're here is because Hallyu is on the brink of extinction."

Sakura and Typhoon jolted with Seungwoo's statement, "Hoeh! Why? What happened? Didn't you host the recent Arcanus Alliance Convention? When did this start?"

"A month has passed in our world since we hosted the Arcanus Alliance Convention when the Kingdom was attacked out of nowhere. We were being invaded by the Novus Red Force," Yohan told Sakura.

"Novus Red Force?" Sakura was sporting a look of concern. "Did the two creatures we fought earlier relate to them?"

"Yes. Those are Synesthesia and Spectrum, two of the nine members of the Novus Red Force led by Origin," Wooseok mentioned.

"What's the situation there in your kingdom?"

"Unfortunately, most of the kingdom is in ruins and casualties are rising by the day. In fact, most members of the Entente Cordiale are severely injured and unable to fight. Only the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad are left to defend the kingdom," Hyeongjun's tone was somber.

"Goodness. I cannot believe this has happened. I don't want to imagine the destruction inflicted on your kingdom," Sakura had tears in her eyes.

"Thus, we are here to ask for your assistance," Seungyoun told Sakura directly.

"What assistance could I offer?" Sakura was determined.

"Actually, in a last-ditch effort, the Supreme Six and Twilight Triad scattered across the alternate worlds to visit the Premier Ten for assistance," Dongpyo said.

"You want the Premier Ten to mobilize and help you stop the invasion in your kingdom?" Sakura wanted to clarify.

"Not yet for the meantime," Hangyul shook his head. "We are here for a completely different reason."

"I'm all ears," Sakura waited for what X1 needed.

"We are here to retrieve the magical artifact that Hallyu entrusted to you as a member of the Premier Ten," Seungwoo stated.

"I see," Sakura nodded in understanding. "Well, I was really hoping this day wouldn't come."

"What magical artifact are they talking about, Sakura-sama?" Sakurai questioned.