16: Hogsmeade

It was snowing when Pone Harmony arrived in the middle of a square in front of a statue under a large tree. A few people noticed their appearance, but continued with their nonchalance due to the cold weather. Pone Harmony concluded that the people in this universe seemed to be comfortable with magic based on how they reacted.

"Now, now, which universe do we have the pleasure of visiting?" Soul looked around, slightly shivering due to the sudden temperature drop.

"We'll never know unless we ask," Jiung told his groupmates.

Pone Harmony walked to the nearest crowded place, Steepley and Sons Tea Shop.

"Pardon for disturbing but would you kindly tell us where we are right now?" Theo asked in a language different than what he was used to.

"Well, you are in Hogsmeade Square," the old lady provided as she drank her tea.

"Hogsmeade? Do you mean Hogwarts?" Soul was in auto-correct mode.

"No. This is Hogsmeade," the old lady insisted. "If you are looking for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, then it's up the main road. Just follow that path or ask assistance from a student; there should be several of them here, considering they usually visit this time of the year."

"Thank you for the information," Pone Harmony bowed in gratitude.

As they were walking around Hogsmeade, Pone Harmony found three teenagers younger than them wearing a distinctive black winter cloak with silver fastenings that bore a familiar logo on their left chest side. They deduced them to be students so they gently approached them.

"Excuse me but are you perhaps students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?" Intak asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" the first male, presumably the eldest, cautiously asked.

"Well, we have a meeting with the Honorable Minerva McGonagall regarding the Premier Ten. So, could you tell us the direction to Hogwarts please?" Theo requested.

"If you want, we could take you there. We are going back anyways," the only female offered.

"That would be lovely."

And so, Pone Harmony and the three Hogwarts students walked along the path that led to the said school. It was a quiet walk, understandably so as the two parties were not close to each other.

"We're almost there," the other male told Pone Harmony.

"Finally, I found you!" a menacing voice came from behind them.

When Pone Harmony turned around, it was someone they knew, "It's Torrid!"

Without prior warning, Torrid released a stream of blue fire to Pone Harmony

Without prior warning, Torrid released a stream of blue fire to Pone Harmony. As much as he did not want to use "wandless" magic while in this particular universe, Theo had no choice but to counter with his own blue fire.