32: Big Four Provinces: Part 2

Appearing in pink and black swirling clouds, Plackbink landed on a completely frozen downtown area of Jeewyphi. Everything was covered under a thick layer of ice, dropping the temperature even further.

"Frigid's here alright," Jisoo scanned the area.

"She really messed up the place," Rose winced at the amount of damage

Things took an abrupt turn when a strong gust of cold wind jolted Plackbink out of their reverie.

"I'm sorry for the cold welcome," Frigid scoffed.

"It's alright. The cold never bothered us anyway," Plackbink giggled.

"If so, then I won't hold back," Frigid's facial expression turned sharper.

True enough, Frigid manipulated the weather for a blizzard to engulf the downtown area. She immediately followed it by launching sharp icicles concealed in the blizzard. To counter, Jennie released intense soundwaves to crush the icicles. Trying to gain the upper hand, Rose used Invisibility on herself as well as its advancement, Projective Invisibility, to conceal her groupmates.

"There is no use hiding. I can find you in these conditions," Frigid claimed.

Frigid scanned the area and released a burst of icy mist. Her last attack gave out Plackbink's location so Frigid sent out a large wave of water, effectively washing out any invisibility from the Plackbink members.

"How did you manage to locate us? My invisibility should have been effective," Rose demanded an explanation.

"Simple. The blizzard helped me," Frigid explained. "Even though you are invisible, you still left footprints in the accumulating snow. At the same time, your silhouettes were also prominent in the icy mist."

"She is really clever," Lisa gritted her teeth.

Jisoo unceremoniously shot a continuous burst of ice from her hands. This time, Frigid did not dodge but, instead, took the attack head-on. Despite the attack making direct contact, Frigid remained mostly unscathed with only minor injuries.

"I thought she was weak to extreme cold?" Jisoo was dumbfounded.

Frigid cackled, "I see you were able to get a hold of my weakness. Unfortunately, your attack is not powerful nor cold enough to defeat me."

"Well, in that case..." Jennie trailed off.

A black and pink magic circle manifested under Jennie and Jisoo. A powerful sound wave was fired toward Frigid's direction, further freezing everything in its path. It was "Boombayah", Plackbink's X-Con technique.

This time, Frigid made an effort to defend herself from the attack

This time, Frigid made an effort to defend herself from the attack. She surrounded herself with a wall of air to intercept the attack. However, since sound can travel through air, Plackbink's X-Con technique was able to penetrate her wall of wind and hit her directly. When the smoke subsided, Frigid was seen now with major injuries and several frostbites.