34: English Village: Part 1

"You, kids. Can we leave the helpless Wanna One in your protection?" Sehun addressed the sixty-fifth Bicameral Chambers.

"We'll do our best, seonbaenim," Eunbi, Seungwoo, Yujin, Chaewon, Keeho, Jungwon, Lew, and Karina, along with their groups were determined to contribute.

Chanyeol chuckled, "All right, then. Watch the masters at work."

The penultimate battle was happening in the middle of the English Village. X-O moved a block away to give themselves enough space to battle without worries that the currently disabled Wanna One would be caught in between their crossfire. However, as per advice by Jisung, they were still close enough for Tao to negate any of Origin's attempts to manipulate time, especially with the Sixty-fifth extremely vulnerable to Chronokinesis.

"You will be the one battling me?" Frazzle sassed. "Doesn't matter. I won't break a sweat with you."

"Wanna bet on it?" Kris rebutted.

Frazzle tested the waters by throwing out a concentrated beam of electricity. But was easily countered by Chen who used the same attack. Sehun attacked with a blast of wind but was nullified when Frazzle's Energy Blast made contact with it. Frazzle activated his Energy Wave. D.O. simply raised his shield to intercept the attack then caused a fissure to appear under Frazzle in a smooth transition from defense to offense. Frazzle simply teleported out of harm's way and immediately fired many Energy Beams. Baekhyun took care of each beam with his Photokinesis. Chanyeol countered with a barrage of Fireballs but Frazzle released the same amount of Energy Balls to negate all the projectiles. Suho attacked with whips of water but each attempt was masterfully defended with a precise Energy Blast. When Frazzle released beams of concentrated electricity from both of his hands, Chanyeol had to take care of one with his blue fire while Xiumin's ice clashed with the other. The collision of the powers caused smoke and dust to cover the area.

As the smoke and dust lingered in the air, Tao's attention was on the other battle, "Oh, no, you don't!"

"Thanks, Tao-hyung!" Seongwu shouted.

Tao noticed that Origin tried to stop time against them and cancelled its effects.

Taking advantage of the distracting particles in the air, Luhan released consecutive bursts of telekinetic energy in the opponent's direction. When Sehun used his power to blow away the dust and smoke, Frazzle was seen to be leaning against a broken building wall presumably due to Luhan's attack. Noticing that Frazzle was disoriented, X-O took the opportunity.

"X-Con: Exoplanet!" unlike earlier, only six members chanted this time. It was the second version of the technique that almost everyone was familiar with.

As the elemental ball sped its way to Frazzle, Luhan, Kris, and Tao were visibly impressed with the attack, "Ah, so this is the version of Exoplanet without the three of us

As the elemental ball sped its way to Frazzle, Luhan, Kris, and Tao were visibly impressed with the attack, "Ah, so this is the version of Exoplanet without the three of us."