11: Special Section Building

Endash reached their destination at dusk. From their position, they noticed that they were on a relatively empty road near a school campus. They knew it was an educational institution as evidenced by the students exiting the front gate of the compound. While Endash was still scanning the area, five students — four females and one male — were walking in their direction while engaged in a conversation.

"I still can't believe I won the Vernal Festival singing contest last night," one of the females said.

"Oh, shut up, Hana. Even if we take your special guests out of the equation, you still killed that performance," another female voiced out.

"Aiben's right, you know. As for me, I still could not believe we successfully organized a random play dance," the only male expressed.

"Come on, Jay, don't sell yourself short. You are one of the most organized people I know. There was no way that random play dance could end up in disaster," the third female interjected. "Don't you agree, Ada?"

"I totally agree with you, Clouie," the fourth female nodded. "My grandfather told me that the random play dance received the best reviews."

Taking the opportunity, Endash cautiously approached the group of five

"Excuse me, can I ask a question?" Heeseung expected himself to speak a different language but he was speaking normally.

"Of course. How can we help?" Hana replied in Heeseung's native tongue.

"What school are you attending? We are new to the area and we wanted to know some landmarks," Sunoo asked.

"Oh, alright. So, that over there is Hall University," Aiben responded.

"Are outsiders allowed inside?" Sunghoon inquired.

"Outsiders will need to go to the security office, state the intention of visiting, and secure a visitor's pass and I.D.," Ada enumerated. "But the university is already closed for visitors for today and tomorrow is a Sunday, so the university will be closed. You might want to try by Monday."

"I see. Thank you for the information," Endash's Jay ended the conversation.

"You're welcome. But you better hurry and return home soon," the student Jay mentioned with a knowing smile.

"Pardon our friend, Jay. He's just into suspense crime dramas these days," Clouie dragged Jay away from Endash. The rest of the friend group followed.

As the five students walked away, a thought formed in Endash's Jay's mind, "You don't think he's my version in this universe, do you?"

"I don't think so, hyung," Niki shook his head.

With the conversation, they were able to confirm that the campus was indeed one of the Premier Ten, Hall University. Their target was now in sight.

⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞