35: English Village: Part 2

With reports of Novus Red Force members falling one by one, everyone's spirits were revitalized. Finally, only three enemies remained — Frazzle, Ego, and Origin. The Sixty-fifth Bicameral Chambers picked up the slack and attacked Origin simultaneously.

Rei's swarm of particles was making its way to Origin. Gaeul fired spurts of acid. Eunchan formed plenty of Thermal Balls. Hyeongseop let out a strong Energy Wave. Keeho threw Energy Balls. Jake and Theo launched Fireballs in Origin's direction. Undaunted, Origin returned all the projectiles using one simple flick of his wrist. Hyewon and Hyeongjun had to put their shields together to defend everyone from the attack. Fortunately for them, there was a slight pause in the barrage of attacks as Origin was aching once more.

"Ego has self-destructed," Solar calmly informed her allies.

"Not Ego as well," Origin muttered while in pain.

Hearing the good news, the Sixty-fifth Bicameral Chambers unleashed an all-out attack.

Minji, Lew, and Jungwon released their own version of a telekinetic burst. Yunjin, Hyuk, Eunsang, and Yuri were radiating light. Chaewon, Intak, and Seungyoun were utilizing air. Sakura summoned a plethora of sharp leaf blades and cherry blossom petals. Wonyoung, Keeho, and Minhee shot bolts of electricity. Darkness was leaking out of Yujin, Giselle, Niki, and Seungwoo. Karina contributed waves of poison. Soul, Sunghoon, Junho, and Yena were blasting out ice. Jiung, Jay, Hangyul, and Eunbi used rocks and boulders. Theo, Jake, Yohan, and Minjoo let out massive streams of fire. Dohyon and Nako filled the field with water. It was the Sixty-fifth Bicameral Chambers' full arsenal of kinetic powers.

Even with the odds slowly stacking against him, Origin remained calm. He enveloped himself with his force field. Somehow, despite losing seven of his soldiers, his force field was strong enough to hold against all those attacks.

"X-Con: Bloom*Iz!"

Without Origin noticing, as he was defending using his force field, IZ*ONE activated their technique again

Without Origin noticing, as he was defending using his force field, IZ*ONE activated their technique again. They made it so that the field of flowers was compacted inside his force field. The flowers exploded shortly after, shattering Origin's force field and making him fall to the ground. It was at this point that the final good news was delivered.

"Wanna One, the rest is up to you!" Suho screamed from their position.

Origin stood up cackling; a more menacing aura radiated from him.

"I must commend you. To be able to defeat all eight of my soldiers is something I haven't anticipated," Origin chuckled evilly. "But if you think I will be an easier opponent since they are gone, you are most definitely wrong."

"Well, that is your weakness according to our information," Yujin tried to be cheeky.

"Indeed, that's true," Origin smirked. "But I guess your information lacked one crucial detail."