Chapter 2

Kitang-kita ko sa mga mata niya ang halo-halong emosyon. Pagka-inis at pagka-mangha.

"Y-You're bluffing. Everyone knows that the lady of the house of Von Brandt rarely leaves their mansion." Marahang sambit ni Frella.

Pero halata sa mga mata niya ang takot at pangamba.

I grumble unpleasantly, "Now, you know. Pay attention, Lady Frella and Lord Hansley, I don't need my family's title in order to clarify what I am. I'm whom I am as a person not solely because of my last name."

The Grand Priest cleared his throat. "If you happen to be the sister of the Duke of Spring Haven Village, as a consequence of the act you did, your family's name is going to get tainted."

Pinigilan kong hindi sumigaw. Anak ng pucha, hindi ba nila ako narinig.

"As opposed to that, you do not have sufficient proof that corroborates your assertion that you're the youngest daughter of Von Brandt's family. Asserting something you're not, particularly a noble's name, is an extremely grave offense, Lady Alora." Dagdag pa ng letseng prinsipe.

Sumang-ayon naman ang lahat sa kaniya.

Napapikit ako sa sobrang inis. Kalma lang self, okay? Kaya mo 'to.

"Moreover, Lady Nyxie was reputedly known as having been nonchalant and refined. Rumors have said that she's frail and unwell since she's still a newborn, and that's why she rarely leaves the mansion." Mataray na sambit ni Frella.

I shouted in annoyance, "Yahhh! Are you dumb or something!? Do I honestly have to convince myself to you for everything huh!? I've already informed every one of you that I am not concerned as to what others might think of me. I never mind if my reputation will be tarnished. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY LAST NAME!" I said between gritted teeth.

"And also kindly refrain from asking me personal concerns, Lady Frella. We are not quite close enough to acknowledge each other's life, understood!?" Dagdag ko.

Napaatras s'ya dahil sa pag-sigaw ko. Kita ko rin ang gulat na ekspresyon ng crown prince. Teka lang ano ba ang pangalan nito.

"Lady Alora, please respect this temple," said the grand priest.

"Please forgive me, your holiness. I did not intend to. I will be facing the implications of my behavior. Could you perhaps solely punish me this moment? I would like to return home. I'm famished." Nayayamot na sambit ko.

"Oh, kindly stop act like you're sorry. You're certainly not that sort of a woman." Epal ng bruha.

I scoffed, "For your fucking information, Lady Frella, I didn't assert myself for being an upright and gentle woman. I never claimed that I'm refined and loving. I'm not like you."

Ayan napa fucking fucking tuloy ako.

"Are you saying that I'm stupid?"

I smiled sweetly and said, "Yes! Yes, I am."

Sasagot na naman sana s'ya ng mag-salita si kuyang prinsipe.

"Alright, that's enough!" Marahas na sigaw ng crown prince.

"Keep it down your highness. Getting enraged does not complement your charming and exquisite complexion." Asar ko sa kaniya.

I saw him freeze for a moment, but later on he threw me a cold gaze. Okay, I admit he's terrifying, but he's more handsome when he's angry.

"Know your place, Lady Alora. Your stubbornness and bantering are not funny at all." Dagdag pa niya.

"Lady Frella and Lord Hansley, you may go now, but I hope this will never happen again," the Grand Priest said. "And you stay here, Lady Alora, for your punishment."
Napabuntong hininga na lamang ako dahil sa nangyari. Okay lang! Gwenchana, ginusto ko naman 'to.