Chapter 12

A/N:
Hello everyone! Sorry sa late update but anyways I kept my promise. And can you follow me on my facebook account (Pleymoon WP) the profile picture is the same picture that I put in my wattpad.

Let's interact there. I will reply messages if you all have questions. You can also talk to me freely. So I hope you will follow me also in that account.

******************

"Can I ask?" he suddenly asked me.

Nakaupo kami ngayon sa may tuktok ng isang cliff kung saan ako dinala ni Jaden kanina.

Hindi ko alam pero pagbalik namin wala na si Jaden.

"Hmmm," I murmured. He's hugging me from behind.

He leans his head on my shoulder, near my neck. "Since when did you realize your feelings for me?" 

Tumindig ang balahibo ko nang maramdaman ko ang hininga niya sa leeg ko.

I sighed in contentment. "That day where I saw you with Amber in the Wolfsburg Village." Ramdam ko ang paghigpit ng yakap niya sa akin.

He chuckled sexily. "Hence, I suppose I was not the sole one that was jealous at that particular moment, huh?

I laughed softly. "How about you?"

"From the moment you protected me from those shadow vipers, when I saw you defending me, my heart kept on throbbing so fast, and I realized you have always been breathtaking to look at," he answered, pouring love on me.

I smiled softly. "At first, I really hated you, you know that." Natatawang sabi ko. "I hate the way you act. Like, I really hate everything about you."

He chuckled. "That's a bit harsh," nakangiwing saad niya. "But the feeling is mutual. At first, I also hated you. You are so full of yourself that you can save anyone without someone's help."

"And now look at us, deeply in love with each other." Dagdag ko pa. 

Parehas kaming natawa. I did not know that the day would come when we would be like this, embracing each other and loving each other deeply.

"But I am still jealous of the time I witnessed you and Jaden earlier. I am going to remind you once again, dwarf. I am a jealous man. I am opposed to sharing, especially when it's come to you. You are mine to keep alone. If anyone dares to take you away from me, I will not be hesitant to get violent and go berserk," he said, with conviction in his voice.

I laughed. "So possessive are we, yes?" 

I feel him kiss my temple. "I do not know what love is until you came into my life, dwarf. You are the first woman who make me like this. Everyone sees me as a heartless and grumpy man, but then you treat and see me like I was a child that never experienced the love he deserved. You treat me like I was some kind of glass that is fragile and needs to be handled carefully for it not to get broken. All my life I have never been this possessive and obsessive to someone, so better not run or leave me because I will chase you or find you to the end of this world." 

Tumingala ako para makita s'ya. Nakatingin ito sa mga lanterns na nakalutang sa ere habang may kasiyahan na nakaukit sa mga mata. 

He then looked at me. "I promise I won't leave you. So, I need you to make a promise to me also that you will never leave me behind. Talk to me if you have something bothering you. Communicate with me whenever you are jealous or anxious about whom I talk with, because I want to be a good lover to you. No secrets with each other." Marahang saad ko sa kaniya.

I want him to communicate with me.

He was beaming affectionately. "I would rather abandon the world behind than forsake you, dwarf. I vow I will do all that is good to you. Just promise me that regardless of what happens, you shall always remain by my side, because you are all that I need."