Chapter 5

Nanatiling nakatingin lang ako sa bintana kung saan dumaan paalis si Aidan. Nang medyo kumalma na ako ay agad na napahawak ako sa dibdib ko na ngayo'y mabilis pa sa takbo ng kabayo ang tibok.

Niyakap niya talaga ako? He even traveled to the east just to give me this fruit. Is he feeling guilty because of what happened to me?

"Your highness, your dinner is ready. May I come in?" Napatalon ako ng bahagya nang marinig ko ang boses ni Rosié.

I cleared my throat. "Y-Yes.....you may."

Then the door opened, and I saw Rosié pushing the trolley inside the room.

"Thank you, Rosié." Pasalamat ko sa kaniya.

Ngumiti ito sa akin. "Your highness? A-Are you feeling better now?"

Napangiti ako sa sinabi niya. Ang dami palang taong mahal at tinuring akong isang tao sa mundong ito.

I nodded. "Yes, I am. Thank you for asking. You do not need to worry because I am fine."

She sighed in relief and said, "Thank God for protecting you." Saad niya. "I am so worried that Lord Blaze brought you home unconscious. And you've been unconscious for two days."

"Please forgive me if I make you worry. I am fine, and I don't feel any pain anymore." Paninigurado ko sa kaniya.

"Are you sure, your highness? Because when I entered the room, your face was like a crimson." Nag-aalalang tanong niya.

Peke akong natawa sa sinabi niya. "N-No...I'm just remembering something embarrassing."

Tumango-tango lang ito sa naging sagot ko.

"I guess I have nothing to worry about. But you need to rest early today, my lady. You have a ball to attend to tomorrow night," she said.

I sighed deeply. "I know Rosié." Tanging sagot ko. "Have you finished eating supper already? Because if not, you can just join me."

She just shook her head. "There's no need, my lady. I'm already done eating my supper, and so I will excuse myself so that you can eat and call me if you need anything."

I smiled at her. "Alright. Thank you."

Ngumiti ulit ito at yumuko bago tumalikod at umalis sa kwarto ko.

I guess I will be having a hard day tomorrow. I really hate gatherings.

Umupo na ako sa dinner table ko rito sa kwarto at kumain na. Pagkatapos ay humiga na sa kama. Wala na akong panahong maligo, kasi tinatamad ako.

Kinabukasan ay maaga akong nagising at sabay na kumain ng umagahan sa pamilya ko. Ang saya ko kasi kompleto kami.

Auntie Flare and Uncle Sebastian leave first because they have important business to attend to, while Blaze was summoned to the palace by the emperor.

So I was left alone again. Nandito ako ngayon sa secret garden ng mama ko. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin alam kung ano ang itsura ng mga magulang ko.

I wonder why there's not a single portrait of them in the mansion.

"I am surprised to find you here, Lady Alora." 

"Ay anak ng putakte!" Gulat na sambit ko nang makarinig ako ng boses sa may likuran.

I heard her laugh softly. "You really are her daughter."

Lumingon ako sa likuran para makita kung sino ito. "W-Who are you?" I asked.

She's so gorgeous! She has long, straight hair with a galactic color, and it's embroidered with glitter. Her eyes are purple, and her skin is flawless and white. She's also tall and has nice body composure.