Chapter 6

"Claude, you need to escape together with him. I will stay for a moment because I have something to do. Do not worry, I will be fine. This is part of my plan." Sabi ko dito nang matagumpay naming napawala sa tali si Aidan.

He shook his head. "No! I would never! Blaze will be mad if he knows this!"

I smiled to assure him. "I told you, I will be fine. Just this once, trust me. Aidan needs to be healed right now or else he will die!"

Aidan coughed up blood again. I immediately cupped his face because he's slowly losing consciousness again.

"Big worm, can you hear me?" I asked, worriedly.

He nodded slowly. "Y-You need to g-go with us..."

I shook my head and smiled softly. "The both of you need to escape first. I have something to do. I will be back. Trust me, I will be fine."

Pagkatapos ay niyakap ko s'ya para sabihin sa kaniya na magiging okay rin ang lahat. Naramdaman ko pa na medyo nagulat s'ya sa ginawa ko, pero ito lang ang tanging alam ko para ipaalam sa kaniya ang pag-aalala ko sa kaniya.

Bumitaw ako sa pagkakayakap at tumingin kay Claude. "Go to the Solara Empire first, Claude." Sabi ko. "And then go back to the Wintershadow Empire. Tell the King and Queen that I need a word from them tonight at the ball."

Ngumiti ng pilit si Claude sa akin. "Be careful, Alora."

Tumango lang ako sa kaniya bilang sagot ko. Pagkatapos ay nag-laho na silang dalawa.

Isinuot kong muli ang magic robe at lumabas na sa hall. Agad na hinanap ko ang Reyna at Hari na alam kong nasa garden nila ngayon.

Medyo natagalan pa ako kasi ang laki-laki ng palasyo. Malaki nga at maganda mga demonyo naman ang namumuno at nakatira.

Nang makarating ako ay agad na lumapit ako at matapang na hinubad ang robe.

"I did not know that the ruler of this empire is ruthless and greedy," I exclaimed.

They immediately looked at me, and I saw how their faces glistened with shock and confusion.

Galit na tumayo ang Reyna. "Who are you!? And why are you here inside the palace!?"

Pero hindi ko s'ya pinansin bagkus tinutok ko ang tingin ko sa hari at nag-iisa nilang anak na lalaki na tinitigan ako ng mataimtim. 

What a pervert!

"I do not know you, young lady," said Sabat ng Hari. "And let me remind you that you are in my territory, so you are not allowed to barge in and insult us. We are the Crimson family, and we rule this land." Dagdag pa niya.

I rolled my eyes. "But you deserve such insults, your majesty. You even punished an innocent man because of your greediness," I exclaimed coldly. "And seriously? You want to appoint your son to be the new crown prince? You're being delusional."

Napatayo ito sa galit. Kahit ang asawa nito ay parang papatayin na ako sa sama ng tingin, habang ang isang gago na anak nila ay nakatingin lang din sa akin ng nakakaloko.

"Leave now! Before I will..." I cut him off.

I hissed. "And what? You're going to punish me to death just like you did to your own nephew! You're the King of this kingdom, yet you do not know what is ethical and moral to do! You chose to punish him because you want him to die instead of protecting him! You can't even protect your own family, and yet you proudly called yourself a King!"

"Lapastangan ka! Mga kawal hulihin niyo ang babaeng ito!" Galit na hiyaw ng babae at sinugod ako pero naglagay ako ng apoy sa gitna namin kaya napaatras s'ya.