7

Chu Ze's cold and blunt tone made Sui Xiangsong at a loss.

This year, Chu Ze has been docile, like a kitten.

No matter how insulting he was, he just smiled.

But Chu Ze, who couldn't be driven away no matter what, seemed to be a different person, and he didn't even say anything about moving.

It was only after he went to check that he found out that Chu Ze's grandmother had passed away three months ago.

Sui Xiangsong vaguely remembered that two days before Chu Ze left, he looked like he had something to say.

But that day, he was busy entertaining customers and ignored him. He also made a mistake and took a boy back from the club because he was drunk.

That night he just felt that the boy looked like Shen Jirong. Looking back today, he probably looked like Chu Ze.

"Last time I was drunk and that's why I took that boy home." Sui Xiangsong felt that he had explained himself and gave Chuze enough steps.

But he didn't expect that Chu Ze had no expression at all, and he didn't even bother to say anything to him.

Chu Ze didn't know what his mood was when he followed Xiang Song.

I don't know what Sui Xiangsong's mood was when he said this to him.

The clothes scattered on the floor, the boy's joyful voice, and the disgusting condoms...

Chu Ze felt sick to his stomach just thinking about it.

"You have done this, right?" Chu Ze looked at Sui Xiangsong indifferently.

"If you feel this makes you uncomfortable, then I apologize." Sui Xiangsong didn't like Chu Ze looking at him with such an expression.

Chu Ze found it funny, why did this man think that after trampling on other people's sincerity, he should be forgiven with an apology.

How disgusting!

Moreover, he knew that Qi Yan had been squatting on the balcony for a long time, and he must disassociate himself from following Xiang Song.

Just as he was about to speak, a black object fell down and hit Sui Xiangsong on the head accurately.

Taking a closer look, he saw a pair of black underwear with blue trim.

In an instant, Chu Ze looked at Sui Xiangsong speechless.

Sui Xiangsong pulled off the thing on his head and saw that it was a pair of underwear. He immediately exploded: "Who? Who is it?"

Qi Yan, who was standing on the balcony and realized it, immediately squatted down to avoid being discovered. .

Qi Yan felt heartbroken when he thought that those underwear cost five hundred yuan.

"Come out!" Sui Xiangsong became even more angry when he couldn't find the perpetrator.

Qi Yan planned to pretend to be dead and climbed all the way from the balcony into the living room.

Even if they find him, they will definitely be blown away by the wind.

At this time, Chu Ze secretly glanced at the third floor and showed a smile.

Sui Xiangsong only focused on losing his temper. When he turned around, Chu Ze had already left.

He couldn't just rush up and knock on the door, he still wanted the face.

"Boss, do you think we should go back first?" The driver was standing aside.