47

Now, Qi Yan is unable to think about anything.

Sometimes if you can't think, don't think. This is what he has learned in two lifetimes.

Don't be hard on yourself.

So, the moonlight tonight is beautiful...

Although Chu Ze repeatedly told himself that he couldn't do this, the time has not yet come.

But this unexpected accident that was out of his control was so damn sweet that he didn't want to let it go at all.

The only sound left in my ears was the sound of waves crashing against the cliff.

The night is still very long, but unfortunately people always think that the spring night is too short.

The first ray of sunlight in the morning shone in. Qi Yan slowly opened his eyes and was stunned by the sight in front of him.

The marks all over Chu Ze's body were so fine, as if they were telling how much of a beast he was.

Feeling the movement of the people around him, Chu Ze also opened his eyes and said nervously: "Do you, do you feel uncomfortable there?" Qi

Yan didn't listen to a word of Chu Ze's words. .

When I looked down at myself again, the marks were very light.

Qi Yan grabbed his hair, already thinking about how he suppressed Chu Ze last night and did whatever he wanted.

Oh my god, the other person is still a child!

What's even more disgusting is that he only remembers that he climbed on Chu Ze first, and forgot everything after that.

No matter how stupid you are, you know it must be the problem with the red drink last night.

Chu Ze was very worried about Qi Yan's condition. Although he was very gentle last night, he didn't dare to be too fierce from beginning to end.

Even when kissing, I tried my best to restrain myself, for fear of hurting Qi Yan, but I did it many times.

Qi Yan should find out soon, how will he remedy it then?

"You...you hurt..." Before he could finish his words, Qi Yan held his hands.

"I'm sorry Chu Ze, I will take responsibility." Qi Yan looked at Chu Ze seriously and said.

"..." Chu Ze was silent for a while.

The two said in unison: "Are you in pain?"

Chu Ze shook his head. He wished Qi Yan would leave more marks for him.

"You said you didn't want to, but I still do it. Chu Ze, you can hit me or scold me." Qi Yan eagerly held Chu Ze's hand.

Chu Ze felt very guilty. He lowered his head and asked, "Don't you feel any discomfort in your body?"

"Huh?" Qi Yan moved his body and felt a strange feeling in a certain part, but it was neither painful nor itchy. nothing.

Chu Ze didn't give up and asked again: "You really don't think anything is wrong?"

Qi Yan first dressed Chu Ze and then confirmed again: "When I was beaten by that poisonous boss yesterday, my whole body felt like it was falling apart."

He I think this reason explains the strange feeling in my body very well.

Speaking of this, Chu Ze could only swallow all the words.

Then he asked: "Is what you said to me on the yacht true or false?"

Qi Yan felt that it was now too late to lie to others: "At that time, I really wanted to follow your words and continue reading." "