10

The door was already full of people, and Qi Ying suddenly jumped up and covered his lower body with the quilt.

Qi Yan said disgustedly: "No one will see if I take it off."

"No..." Qi Ying became angry: "Why should I tie up Chu Ze?"

Seeing that the other party didn't look like he was pretending, Qi Yan looked at Sui Xiang on his phone Song's phone call was very hesitant.

If you follow someone's direction and let go, then it's a household chore for the couple, and you won't be able to join in the excitement.

After struggling for a while, Qi Yan still wanted to make sure Chu Ze was safe.

"But if you ask me, I can give you a direction." Qi Ying sat up and smiled extremely.

"Get lost!" Qi Yan was not threatened and directly dialed Sui Xiangsong's number.

Sui Xiangsong was very surprised when he received the call: "Qi Yan?"

"Did you take Chu Ze away?" Qi Yan asked.

Sui Xiangsong said coldly: "Are you showing off to me?" "

..." Qi Yan's face became more solemn: "Chu Ze... he may be missing."

Hearing this, Sui Xiangsong was shocked: " I'll look for it!"

After hanging up the phone, Qi Yan was confused. At this time, Shen Yongyan hadn't met Chu Ze yet.

It is unreasonable to say that he asked Zhou Shilin to kidnap people.

So where did Chu Ze go?

Qi Yan made the call over and over again, but it would not be enough for 48 hours to call the police.

We can only hope that Sui Xiangsong can find someone quickly.

Qi Yan felt uneasy and couldn't calm down.

He took a deep breath into the night sky.

The city has been washed away by heavy rains, and the air has become extremely fresh.

There's no point in being anxious at this time, just go home first.

As soon as he took two steps forward, Qi Yan became very irritable.

Now...where else can I go to find someone?

In desperation, Qi Yan had no choice but to call Qi Ying.

"What's the matter? Have you figured it out?" Qi Ying smiled wildly.

"Now I am giving you this opportunity." Qi Yan said coldly.

"You can't find a sweetheart with your attitude." Qi Ying laughed disdainfully.

"Okay... please tell me." Qi Yan has always been able to bend and stretch, so he doesn't think this is any humiliation.

I remember when he was bankrupt, he didn't do anything as long as he could make money.

Qi Ying felt uncomfortable and humiliated: "I suddenly don't want to talk anymore."

Qi Yan hung up the phone angrily.

Half an hour later, he held up his cell phone to illuminate it, and after a lot of effort, he finally opened the door of Chu Ze's house.

Want to see if there are any clues.

He puffed up his chest proudly, saying that when it came to the craft of lockpicking, he had become a master when he couldn't afford to eat.

Otherwise I would have starved to death!